Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 70+ countries globally
- 10,000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Calories have a significant role in your everyday eating patterns and diet choices. There are numerous varieties, including 2000, 1200 calorie diet plans. But have you ever heard of a 3000 calorie diet plan? You won’t have heard until you are a nutritionist or a gym trainer. It’s been created so that people can choose the 3000 calories Indian diet plan if they desire to gain weight. Wrestlers, boxers, and actors in movies are popular sports using this diet. If you want to gain weight instead of losing it, as most people do, choose this diet plan as your daily routine and cut your calories even below the recommended daily allowance. Only a small portion of society adheres to this calorie diet plan.
What Are Calories?
Calories are the units of energy used by your body during food digestion and absorption. The food you eat provides your body extra energy if it has more calories.
Your body stores extra calories as body fat when you consume more calories than you need. Even foods without fat might have a lot of calories. Any extra calories can be stored as body fat.
People would probably live healthy lives if they merely ate the necessary number of calories each day. Too few or too many calories consumed over time will result in health issues.
What Should Be The Daily Calorie Intake?
- We can determine how much potential energy a food contains by counting its calories. The food from which the calories are derived is just as significant as the calories themselves.
- Age, metabolism, degree of physical activity, and other factors affect optimal daily calorie consumption.
Here is generally how many calories a body needs on a daily basis:
|Recommended Calorie Intake||On Daily Basis|
|Kids below 10||Less than 2000|
|Above 51 Age||1600-2200|
3000 Calorie Diet Plan Chart
For some people, consuming 3,000 calories a day is necessary to maintain weight and get the nutrients they need.
The 3000 Calorie Diet Chart contains a balanced protein, fat, and carbs ratio. The meal plan also includes a lot of whole grains, veggies, fruits, and legumes, which are rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Some individuals require 3,000 calories per day diet plan for weight gain.
Below is the list of the number of nutrients present in this diet plan and also their quantity:
- Calories – 3020 kcal
- Protein – 150.8 g
- Fats – 135.5 g
- Carbs – 302.3 g
- Fiber – 32 g
Note: Although if you are planning to take a high-calorie diet plan it’s important to consult a professional especially if you have health issues or planning to gain weight.
Food To Eat And Avoid On A 3000 Calorie Diet Plan
Even if you are on a high-calorie diet plan that does not mean indulging in bad-calorie food as it might lead to various other health issues, instead you can have a healthy way to add more calories.
Here is a list of food items to have and avoid during a calorie diet plan:
Calorie Foods To Avoid
- Butter, Mayonnaise, and Vegetable Oil.
- Chips, Junk Food(outside pizza, burger, fries, etc)
- Sugar items such as ( cakes, pastries, mithai, etc)
- Deep-fried food, aerated drinks, packed juice, processed food
- Alcohol, and ready-to-eat food.
Healthy Calorie Foods To Have:
- Best fruits enriched with vitamins such as (avocado, Jamun, and papaya)
- Vegetables filled with dietary fibers such as (zucchini, okra/bhindi, and sweet potato)
- Iron-rich food (beans, lentils, oatmeal, and eggs)
Tips To Keep In Mind While On A 3000 Calorie Diet
- Go for a high-calorie diet only if you require that amount of energy to go on with your day.
- Mainly the high-calorie diet is suggested if you are planning to gain weight or you are a sports person or you have a very active lifestyle.
- Only long-term sustainability ensures the success of such an eating regimen. To avoid feeling deprived, give yourself permission to eat anything you want and routinely incorporate exciting foods into your diet.
- You should consider eating every three to four hours. This helps you stay energized throughout the day and keeps you from starving before a meal.
- For a filling and satisfying breakfast, make sure to include a lot of protein, good fats, and fiber.
- You don’t have to force yourself to eat snacks in between meals if you are not hungry for them. However, snacks might help you avoid overeating at meals and maintain a consistent blood sugar level throughout the day.
- If you are someone who wants to lose weight then go for a low-calorie food diet instead.
Fat Loss Or Muscle Loss? Know The Difference!
In spite of a diet plan or regular workout, your weight is stuck? Don’t feel demotivated because there is a difference between fat loss and muscle loss to know how it works watch this video by Dietitian Mac Singh.
The above-mentioned are the best 3000 Indian calorie diet plan and is, however, recommended by expert dietitians and easy to follow. Depending on various factors, such as your daily activity, age, and body, a 3,000-calorie diet may help you maintain or gain weight. Moreover, you can visit the official website of Fitelo and watch people transform their lives with the help of Fitelo. So, start your journey with Fitelo to see the real difference.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Should Be The Ideal Calorie Intake For Breakfast?
Ans: The daily calorie intake depends on an individual’s age, gender, and physical activity however, it’s important to add a good amount of fiber, protein, and carbs to your breakfast.
Q: How Many Calories To Take For Weight Gain?
Ans: In order to gain weight you need to go for a calorie surplus diet like a 3000-calorie diet plan.
Q: What Are Healthy High-Calorie Foods?
Ans: Some of the healthy high-calorie foods are- nuts, avocados, olives, etc.
Try this sugar free chocolate drink recipe! It is full of protein, fiber, and other vital nutrients. Moreover, this easy recipe is the perfect replacement for Bournvita and other popular marketed products that are full of added sugar, and preservatives, too.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.