Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Going through extreme dieting is never a good idea. But if you are facing many health issues, for example, diabetes or high blood pressure, and want to shed kilos, then you should venture into the world of low-calorie dieting. A 900 calorie Indian diet plan is the solution that can be implemented to lose between 4 and 5 kg per week and can also promote good metabolism.
Being in good shape is not about beauty standards. In fact, it is more about being healthy. There is no doubt that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, but there is a body proportion that is extremely important to maintain to be healthy and to live a healthy life. So, there are several diet plans people follow to get the desired results.
Today, let’s share with you an effective 900 calorie diet plan Indian which is the most effective one to shred extra kilos from your weighing machine.
900 Calories Diet Plan Indian For Weight Loss (Sample Menu)
Let’s share a meal sample from a 900 calorie Indian diet plan for weight loss
- Early Morning
1 Glass of lukewarm water with lemon/fenugreek water (detox water)
Oats porridge with soaked raisins (1 bowl) + 1 apple / Quinoa cinnamon porridge with 5–6 soaked almonds (1 bowl) + 1 apple/ Daliya Upama with lots of veggies (1 bowl) + 1 apple
Veggie lettuce wrap (lettuce leaves filled with 30 gm scrambled paneer and finely chopped veggies) or a medium baked sweet potato with ½ cup Greek yogurt and cinnamon/ paneer or cottage cheese bhurji (made from 50 gms paneer)
- Mid Evening
1 cup sliced melon/ 1 cup grapefruit/ 2 boiled egg whites
One cup vegetable clear soup + sauteed veggies / boiled veggies + 50 gms cubed paneer/ 1 cup bone broth + 50 gms grilled chicken + 1 cup vegetable salad/ 1 cup chicken broth + 2 boiled egg white + 1 cup vegetable salad
1 glass of warm water with lemon/ 1 glass of detox water
How Does The 900 Calorie Indian Vegetarian Diet Plan For Weight Loss Work?
Here we are discussing a few points that are required to be understood while following a 900 calorie veg Indian diet plan:
- The aim of the 900 calorie diet plan is that the extreme drop in calorie intake leads to weight loss with or without physical activity. So, including lukewarm water in the early morning makes an awesome start to your day, and lemon drops in it have a rich vitamin C content that is beneficial for your body.
- Whereas oatmeal in breakfast is high in fiber and prevents lower cholesterol levels in the human body. Soaked raisins are rich in iron and are a great way to boost your energy levels.
- Also, quinoa is a versatile and one of the tasty high protein foods. While almonds are full of healthy fats required by the body to maintain cellular health and reduce inflammation.
- However, a nutritious and light lunch of a veggie lettuce wrap including veggies like cabbage, leafy greens, and kale packed with protein is a healthy choice to add to 900 calories diet plan Indian. Moreover, a baked sweet potato with Greek yogurt is a perfect mix of carbohydrates and protein. A pinch of cinnamon powder in this filling makes it an excellent weight-loss meal.
- Also, fresh juice from grapefruit and melons helps with weight loss by increasing the metabolic rate.
- For dinner, you should include nutritious food with fewer calories.
Please Note: After a few periods of time, following a 900 calorie meal plan Indian for weight loss can result in boredom. But with this diet plan, you can creatively design your meals to avoid boredom. So incorporate a variety of vegetables and fruits into your routine.
A 900 Calorie Diet Plan For Weight Loss: Advantages
Here, let’s share a few benefits of following a 900 calorie Indian vegetarian diet plan for weight loss.
- Rapid Weight Loss
Following this weight loss plan, you will experience a rapid drop in your weight during the initial stage. Also, it will help with fat mobilization and kick-start your metabolism.
- Lowers Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, And Sugar Levels
900 calorie diet plan aids in bringing down the risk of many life-threatening diseases such as respiratory disorders, cardiac arrest, digestive issues, and infertility.
- Renewed Energy Levels
By following this weight-loss diet plan, you can experience high energy levels and alertness throughout the day. Also, it helps you stay energetic throughout your day.
- Exercise Is Not Compulsory
900 calorie diet plan is one of the right weight loss plans for those who find it difficult to carve out time from their schedule for any form of physical activity. Also, this diet plan is of great aid to people who suffer from sleep apnea.
Disadvantages Of 900 Calorie Diet Plan For Weight Loss
Excess of everything is bad. So, following any diet plan extremely can also have disadvantages. So, let’s have a look at a few points on this.
- Unwanted or Unsupervised weight loss plans that are low in calories and followed for an extended period of time can lead to many health complications. These complications can include anemia, low immunity, decreased energy levels, muscle loss, infertility, and poor concentration.
- Also, following this diet plan extremely can lower your energy level and you might experience sudden exhaustion or fatigue too.
- While following this diet plan, you might feel hungry as your body is used to consuming at least 1800 calories per day.
- 900 calorie meal plan Indian can also cause your metabolism to slow down in order to accommodate the low-calorie consumption.
- However, maintaining this diet plan for a prolonged period of time can cause constipation, gallstones, nausea, and diarrhea. Moreover, if humans consume less food than what their body actually needs can eventually result in gaining back all the weight.
Precautions To Be Taken Before Starting A 900 Calorie Diet Plan Vegetarian Indian For Weight Loss
So, here we are sharing some of the precautions that can be taken when following this diet plan
- Always consult a dietitian or doctor before beginning this diet routine to find out whether it can suit your body.
- Never force this diet on your body as it may result in diarrhea and fatigue. Give your body enough time to adjust to this diet.
- Try not to follow this weight loss diet plan continuously as it may result in many long-term issues on the major organs of your body namely the liver, heart, and kidney.
What Guidelines Should You Follow During A 900 Calorie Diet Plan?
Let’s learn a few guidelines that we should follow while following a calorie diet plan:
- Try to involve some exercise, but without overdoing it. Such as going for a walk can be one of the most beneficial.
- Always avoid artificially sweet or fatty foods. If you have a moment of weakness, it is better to have an infusion of watery fruit, for example, a slice of watermelon or a handful of strawberries.
- Similarly, forget about carbonated soft drinks or those with a high concentration of sugar. Instead, the right thing is to choose a piece of fruit or make natural, homemade juice.
- If you want to follow a pure vegetarian Indian diet plan, then add a handful of lentils and make a plate full of vegetables. They provide fiber and other vitamins as well as protein.
The Bottom Line
900 calorie diet plans for weight loss give remarkable and quick results, but only for a period of time. After that, when your body becomes habitual to it, it will reach the plateau phase, at which point it is impossible to lose weight. So, that’s why you do this plan for 1 to 2 weeks and then return to the diet plan of 1200-1400 calories.
Also, consider consulting with your dietician, they can help you decide if this plan suits you or not.
Please Note: Your dietician will provide a personalized 900 calorie diet plan according to your dietary requirements, keeping your health conditions in mind. Dieticians here at Fitelo stay connected with you and follow up with you on alternate days in a week to know if this plan works for you. Accordingly, they do needful in your diet too.
Neeru Bajwa Fitness Secret ( What I eat in a day ) | Fitness Tips | Diet Plan
Are you interested in finding the secret of Neeru Bajwa’s health? If yes, then watch this short video and know her secret.
Weight Loss Transformation Of One Of Fitelo’s Clients – Palak
Today we have a story to tell you of Palak’s weight loss transformation. She lost 11.5 Kg and overcome her PCOS issues with our customized diet plan. So, without a delay, let’s read more about her experience with Fitelo.
Are you among those people who spend thousands of rupees on fat-burning supplements thinking that they are the best way to lose weight? What if we tell you that you do not have to waste your hard-earned money? You can prepare a fat burner from a magical spice in your kitchen itself. Click now to know.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Weight Can You Lose On A 900 Calorie Indian Diet Plan?
A 900 calories diet plan for weight loss can be implemented to drop approximately 4 to 7 pounds a week. It should ideally incorporate all food groups in order to maximize their nutrient content.
Is It Ok To Consume 900 Calories Indian Diet Plan A Day?
Many people who go on very low-calorie diets rebound and binge eat when they get too hungry. It is possible to regain any weight you lose and even put on extra weight as a result. For these reasons, it’s generally not a good idea to follow diets or weight-loss programs that provide 900 calories a day or less.
What Foods Are Lowest In Calories?
The healthiest lower energy-dense choices are foods that are high in protein but low in fat and calories, such as:
- Beans, peas, and lentils are also good sources of fiber.
- Lean meat and poultry.
- Low-fat or fat-free dairy products, such as milk, yogurt, and cheese.
- Egg whites.
Is Rice Low In Calories?
Overall, rice is a low-calorie food. However, most rice types add extra calories to your diet and may even be high on the glycemic index, making them worrisome for those who have diabetes. Before consuming rice, consider how it may work in a weight loss diet.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.