Say goodbye to ulcers and acidity at the comfort of your home with Fitelo’s Aloo Chaat Recipe.
- Boil 4-5 potatoes in a pressure cook or Microwave.
- Now remove the potato skin and cut it into medium size pieces.
- Then, take 1/2 Onion, one Cucumber, and one tomato and chop them into fine pieces.
- You Can Add fruits like Kiwi, Pomegranate,
- You can also add salt, chaat masala, and black pepper according to taste.
- Then, squeeze a Lemon on the top.
- The key ingredient of this recipe is potato which has alkalinizing and anti-inflammatory effects. Thus, it soothes the stomach and duodenum ulcers. As a result, it reduces stomach acidity.
- They also relieve the inflammation associated wth arthritis.
- It also regulates blood pressure and has heart healing properties.
- It also helps you keep down which is a must these days given our lifestyles.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
A lot of fitness gurus often you to avoid this snack especially when you are trying to lose weight. They will ask you to stay away from these perceived unhealthy snacks and resort to soups and salads. But do you know that your favorite Chaat papdi is not as unhealthy as you think. Check out this post to know how?
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Aloo Chaat Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.