Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Aloo jeera raita recipe needs just a handful of ingredients. And, it can be your quick and flavorful recipe for the summer coming up.
- Chop boiled potato indices and keep aside.
- Heat a Tava and roast a tsp of cumin seeds until they turn brown and powder them.
- Then, take curd in a bowl and form a smooth consistency by vigorously mixing it.
- ATdd the chopped potato and powdered cumin seeds to it.
- Thereafter add black pepper and salt to taste and mix the mixture well.
- Make sure you enjoy it chilled.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF HOMEMADE ALOO JEERA RAITA
- Curd gives your daily dose of calcium and Vitamin B12 also a rich source of phosphorus, magnesium and minerals.
- Also, Lactic acid in curd can be helpful in shedding dead skin cells from the skin.
- Cumin aids digestion by increasing the activity of digestive proteins. It may also reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Also, cumin is very dense in iron, providing almost 20% of your daily iron in one teaspoon.
- Potatoes contain resistant starch, which may help reduce insulin resistance and can help improve blood sugar control.
- Also, Potatoes are naturally gluten-free, which makes them an excellent food choice for people with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
YUMMY AND HEALTHY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Is Your Weight Stuck? Our Weight Management Diet Plan Is The Solution!
- First Nigerian Weight Loss Transformation Story
- Your search for a diet for breastfeeding mothers end here
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Whole Wheat Bread VS Roti: Nutrition Comparison
- Do Potatoes make you fat? | Benefits of Potatoes
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
Dengue fever is spreading at lightning-fast speed all around the world! Hence, to make sure you do not fall into its trap, we have curated a few precautionary measures for you. Also, check out what you should and should not consume if you have dengue.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.