Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Good food leads to a healthy body and a healthy body leads to a wealthy one. So, it is never too late to start a healthy life and start working towards your fitness goal. However, Fitelo presents you with a recipe for alsi k laddu which is healthy and made with natural sugar. And because it is time for winter these laddu are good for you and your family. So, try the below recipe and enjoy.
How To Make Alsi K Laddu
- Firstly, dry roast flax seeds, poppy seeds, almonds, and black sesame seeds separately on a medium flame. Set aside for cooling down.
- Secondly, grind all the seeds and almonds separately very finely and transfer them into one single large bowl.
- Thirdly, place the pan on a medium flame adding ghee and gond/edible gum to it. Now keep it aside to cool down.
- While in the same pan with ghee add wheat flour and keep stirring until you get a nice fragrance and turns brown color.
- Now transfer the flour, edible gum, and powder of seeds and almonds to one bowl together and keep aside.
- Again, on medium heat, place the pan and add almond milk to it.
- Now when the milk is lukewarm add it to the bowl with other ingredients along with date syrup or stevia and mix well.
- After this, make small round balls out of the batter to form the laddu and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Your alsi l laddu is ready to eat.
- Seeds tend to splutter, so take care while roasting them.
- Also, grind the seeds separately not together.
- You can, however, keep alsi k laddu without the refrigerator for two weeks.
Benefits Of Alsi K Laddu
- Flax seeds are rich in omega-3, fiber and also, protect you from certain types of cancer.
- Moreover, poppy seeds help treat insomnia and improves women’s fertility.
- Also, black sesame seeds help improve blood pressure and reduce oxidation in the body.
- While there are many benefits of ghee amongst which keeping the immune and digestive systems healthy is the main.
- Gond/edible gum is good for gut health and also, makes you feel calm and relaxed.
Weight Loss Transformation
Watch this amazing weight loss of Simran, who lost 7.5 kg in just 30 days. If you also, want to get slim and fit, then reach us, we are here to help you.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Carrots Benefits With Nutritional Facts And Recipes
- 7 Day Diet Plan For Weight Loss  – Fitelo
- Diet Chart For Hypothyroidism (Full-Day Meal Plan)
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Make Date Syrup?
Date syrup is super easy and quick to make. Follow the below instructions:
- Firstly, place a pan on a medium flame filled with water and heat.
- Now add deseeded dates to it and cover it with a plate until it thickens.
- Your date syrup is ready as a natural sweetener.
Winters are here and so, your favorite vegetable-Carrots also. There are several recipes for carrots whether for lunch, dinner, or dessert. But do you know, along with taste it is helping your body also? Well, to know read carrot benefits for health here.
Contact Us Today
So, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.