White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Ambe Dal Recipe is a super quick and delicious recipe that requires just a few, easily available ingredients. A refreshing dish with a classic tadka and is a must-try recipe in your kitchen. It is easy and simple to prepare this side dish with split Bengal gram and green mango. Relish this excellent savory and make the most of nature’s bounty with the proper flavors and texture it has.
How To Make Ambe Dal
- Firstly, Wash dal thoroughly with water and soak for 4-5 hours.
- Soak and grind 1 date in 2 tbsp water and prepare a fresh date extract.
- Now, take dal, jeera, green chilies, and curry leaves. Crush / grind them with a pestle and mortar (Khal Batta).
- Then, add grated raw mango and see how sour it is and accordingly add to the dal mixture.
- After that, add salt, date extract, grated coconut, and finely cut coriander leaves.
- Take oil in small kadhai, heat, and add mustard seeds till they start spluttering, add hing, curry leaves, haldi powder.
- Then, allow it to cool down and add to the dal mixture.
- Ambe dal is ready to be served hot.
Ambe Dal Recipe Health Benefits
- The presence of high protein in chana dal supports our immune system, gearing it up to fight any infections.
- The folic acid in chana dal is rich in folates that is essential in the prevention of diseases like stroke, depression, and dementia.
- Rich in fiber, organic chana dal is excellent for weight loss.
- Mango is rich in vitamin A and also vitamin E that enhances the hormonal system.
- Raw mango prevents dehydration also replenishes the reserves of sodium chloride.
- The presence of niacin in raw mangoes makes it a heart-healthy fruit.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need To Know About It
- Atta For Weight Loss: Which Atta is Good For Your Health?
It might be discouraging when PCOS makes losing weight difficult but it is certainly possible with the right guidance and assistance. So, if you are struggling to lose weight along with PCOS, do check out our video to know the potential reasons for it.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.