Ambe Dal Recipe is a super quick and easy recipe that requires just a few, easily available ingredients. A refreshing dish with a classic tadka is a must-try recipe in your kitchen.
- Wash dal thoroughly with water and soak for 4-5 hours.
- Again wash it thoroughly with water.
- Then, drain the water – Now take dal, jeera, green chilies, and 2 curry leaves and crush / grind them with a pestle and mortar (Khal Batta).
- Then, add grated raw mango. See how sour it is and accordingly add to the dal mixture.
- Add salt, date extract, grated coconut, and finely cut coriander leaves.
- Take oil in small kadhai, heat, and add mustard seeds till they start spluttering, add hing, curry leaves, Haldi powder.
- Then, allow it to cool down and add to the dal mixture.
- Ambe dal is ready.
- The presence of high protein in chana dal supports our immune system, gearing it up to fight any infections.
- The folic acid in chana dal is rich in folates. Moreover, Folate is essential in the prevention of diseases like stroke, depression, and dementia.
- Rich in fiber, organic chana dal is excellent for weight loss.
- Mango is rich in vitamin A and also vitamin E that enhances the hormonal system.
- Raw mango prevents dehydration also replenishes the reserves of sodium chloride.
- The presence of niacin makes raw mangoes heart-healthy fruits.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Simran’s weight loss success story
- Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Go to any dietitian or any trainer, the first thing they tell you is to replace your roti with your bread. So, it has become a perception that Roti makes you fat and bread is any day a healthy substitute. Check out this link and read about which is the healthier option out of the two.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Ambe Dal Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.