Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Are you fond of Indian desserts and mithais? If yes, then this recipe is especially for you. Anjeer kheer recipe offers a tonne of nutrients such as magnesium, iron, zinc, etc. This recipe is packed with fiber, which ensures a healthy bowel movement. You can make this recipe for festivals, special occasions, and even your weight loss diet plan.
How To Prepare Anjeer Kheer Recipe
- Firstly, soak the figs and almonds for 3 hours (separately) or overnight.
- Secondly, after 3 hours, first, blend figs and then almonds separately.
- Thirdly, take a pan and add 2 tablespoons of ghee. When the ghee melts, add the blended almonds to it and roast. Repeat the same step to roast blended figs separately.
- Then, add 2 cups of milk and keep stirring it.
- Now, keep stirring till it reaches its boiling point, then add elaichi powder (cardamom) and keep stirring.
- Later on, add 3–4 diced almonds and saffron (a pinch). Also, add stevia or date syrup for natural sweetness.
- Finally, enjoy your anjeer kheer.
Nutritional Value Of Anjeer Kheer recipe
Health Benefits Of Anjeer Kheer Recipe
- Figs are low on calories. And immensely rich in soluble dietary fiber, essential nutrients that contribute to healing health benefits.
- The goodness of essential nutrients in anjeer as per ayurvedic principles also helps in balancing the Vata and Pitta.
- Figs work as an effective natural remedy for controlling blood pressure and also treat severe constipation issues.
- Figs are an ideal snack for the ones who wish to lose weight.
- The richness of soluble fiber in dried figs keeps you satiated, curbs appetite and dense nutrients also aid in losing weight.
- Figs are amazing, fruit loaded with the goodness of essential nutrients that work well for all skin types.
Highlights Of The Anjeer Ki Kheer Recipe
- Anjeer kheer, being a low-calorie dessert, satisfies the sweet tooth.
- On the other hand, figs are a good source of antioxidants, calcium, iron, magnesium, and copper.
- Anjeer kheer is nutritious for pregnant women and children, in particular.
Ways To Add Figs Or Anjeer In The Diet
Anjeer, aka figs, can be added to the diet in numerous ways. So, we are sharing a few ways you can add figs to your diet:
- Fresh Anjeer
Fresh anjeer is low in calories and makes an incredible snack. Also, you can add this to make fig salads, desserts, or jams.
- Dried Anjeer
Dried figs, comparatively, are high in calories and natural sugar, so they should be consumed in moderate amounts.
- Dried Fig Puree
- The puree of dried figs can be used as a topping on ice cream, yogurt, and desserts. Also, you can replace it with prunes, dried apricots, and dates.
- Moreover, it can be used as a natural sweetener when making cakes, puddings, custards, etc.
4. Fig Leaf Tea
The tea, called fig leaf tea, is made out of dried fig leaves. This variety of tea is a refreshing herbal drink that boosts energy and uplifts the mood.
Lost 8Kgs In Just 30 Days: Secret Unveiled
Parth fat loss story is entirely different from others because he lost 8kg in just 30 days while traveling on business trips. His transformation story excites people and they keep asking him how he achieved such a huge change. Do you also want to find out the answer? If yes, then, read it now.
We often tend to avoid our homemade sweets, thinking they are extremely unhealthy. We tend to eat modern sweets and snacks and often think our Indian counterparts are not healthy at all. This could not be further from the truth. We compared a 20-rupee Dairy Milk Chocolate, which weighs just 28 g, with a bowl of our traditional Kheer. Read this post to know what we found.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Are The Nutrients In Anjeer?
Ans: Anjeer is loaded with umpteen amounts of dietary fiber, copper, zinc, magnesium, potassium, vitamin K, and antioxidants that promote memory, reduce anxiety, and improves the learning skills of Alzheimer’s patients
Q: What Is The Benefit Of Anjeer Halwa?
Ans: Anjeer (Dried Figs): 4.9 g of fiber is what ½ cup of dried figs offer and keeps constipation at bay. Being a good source of potassium, dried figs can help balance the sodium and potassium ratio, thus controlling blood pressure and good for the heart.
Q: Which Kheer Is Healthy?
Ans: Oats Kheer is a healthier version of the traditional rice kheer, but with the same rich and creamy taste.
Q: Is Anjeer Sweet Good For Health?
Ans: Anjeer is, however, considered immensely beneficial, as it is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium, magnesium, zinc, copper, manganese, and iron.
Q: Is Anjeer Good For Diabetes?
Ans: They are good for people suffering from diabetes. As figs are loaded with fiber, they help with proper insulin function in diabetes patients.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life.