White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Last month, one of our clients, Rajan from Delhi approached us for a weight-loss diet plan. He complained that he had severe indigestion and heartburn throughout the day. He wanted us to work on improving his gut health. So, on digging deeper into the problem, we got to know that he was consuming Apple Cider Vinegar early morning on an empty stomach, without diluting it. Thus, we had to stop giving him ACV. This is because the consumption of ACV was the only cause behind his heartburn. And, with a proper diet, he not only lost the desired weight but also got rid of his indigestion issue. So let us see why is everyone running after Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss?
WHAT IS APPLE CIDER VINEGAR?
In simple terms, Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is a type of vinegar (contains Acetic Acid) that is produced by the fermentation of apple juice.
TYPES OF ACV
Raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized ACV is the best form of ACV to consume.
SIDE-EFFECTS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Several side effects surround the consumption of Apple Cider Vinegar. Thus, it is very important to know how to take Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss. Moreover, taking ACV without proper knowledge of consumption can-
1. Impair proper digestion
A delicate stomach could be irritated by apple cider vinegar and also hamper proper digestion.
2. Leave you feeling nauseous
According to research, drinking apple cider vinegar, first thing in the morning is responsible for headaches and nausea in some people.
3. Lower down potassium levels
Potassium is necessary for bone and cardiovascular health. So, excessive ACV consumption might contribute to loss of bone density as well.
4. Reduce the effect of the medicine
Apple cider vinegar could interfere with prescribed medications like insulin and diuretics. So, consuming insulin plus apple cider vinegar at the same time can result dangerously. Thus, this means it can low blood sugar and potassium levels drastically.
5. Lead to erosion of tooth enamel
Consuming acid in any form plays the role of weakening your tooth enamel. And, ACV is no exception.
6. Flush out important nutrients
Apple Cider Vinegar is great for detoxification. However, it also removes vital nutrients and minerals from the body, specifically magnesium and potassium.
7. Burns the throat
If drunk excessively/ in undiluted form, the acid in vinegar causes discomfort in the oesophagus. It might also lead to a sore throat.
It may be detrimental to women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, as well as kids.
SHOULD I COMPLETELY AVOID APPLE CIDER VINEGAR?
Not really. But make sure you always consume it in diluted form. And before taking it regularly, make sure it suits your gut. So, here are a few points that will help you steer your way through:
HOW TO TAKE APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Let us go through some know-how on how to take Apple Cider Vinegar for weight loss so that it is not detrimental to our health.
- Always consume Apple Cider Vinegar after diluting it in 300 ml water.
- Rinse your mouth properly after drinking it, as it is acidic in nature and can also lead to tooth decay.
- Never take Apple Cider Vinegar on an empty stomach
- Do not exceed consumption more than 30 ml quantity per day
- Also, do not consume ACV for more than two weeks in a row.
YOU SHOULD NOT CONSUME APPLE CIDER VINEGAR IF YOU HAVE
- GERD or Acid reflux issues
- Low blood sugar levels plus taking hypoglycemia medication.
BEST ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGARS IN INDIA
A variety of Apple Cider Vinegar is available in India at the moment. They claim to be Organic Apple Cider Vinegars that is also preservative-free. So, we have listed 3 of them that actually stands true to their labels.
- Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Healthvit Apple Cider Vinegar
- St. Botanica Natural Apple Cider Vinegar
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Health Benefits of Lemon: How to consume it?
- Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss | Tips & Diet plan to lose weight
The Mother is responsible for the foggy look of unfiltered, raw apple cider vinegar. People mistakenly believe that the vinegar has gone bad because of this, while in fact, this is the most helpful element of ACV.
Apple Cider Vinegar is a decent product if you are looking for weight loss. But we cannot ignore the numerous side effects it holds. Take proper care while taking ACV. Avoid it if you suffer from any of the issues mentioned above. And you are good to go.