White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Fluffy and full of flavour, all you have to do is put everything in the blender! And the super yum Apple Cupcake is ready.
- Add chopped apple, cinnamon, and stevia, blend it well, and microwave it for 30 seconds.
- Now add 1tsp of melted butter, 3tbsp of oats, and then milk to make a smooth paste.
- Then, add baking powder and mix it well.
- Microwave it for 1min.
- Your healthy apple cupcake is ready!
- Oats are rich in carbs and fiber. Moreover, they also have high protein and fat content than most other grains.
- Also, oats when consumed in moderation help with diabetes or blood sugar issues.
- Cinnamon lowers the risk of cardiovascular disease as its ingestion leads to a short-term drop in blood pressure.
- It also regulates and enhances the body’s metabolism. Thus, it improves sensitivity towards insulin.
- Apples are a good source of fiber and vitamin C. They also contain polyphenols, which may have numerous health benefits.
- Also, Apples are high in soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol thus promotes heart health.
RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
- Chocolate Strawberry Loaf recipe
- Healthy Oatmeal cake recipe
- Carrot Cake Balls Recipe
- Chocolate Coconut Ladoo Recipe
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Hyperthyroidism treatment with Ghar ka khana
- CA’s Weight Loss Transformation With Cheat Meals
- Level Up Your Personality With Our Skin Diet Plan
So, are you one of those people who are dependent on packaged food like Muesli over the freshly made oatmeal as breakfast? So, here is the answer to this mystery Let us guide you on the comparison between muesli- our beloved chosen breakfast option vs oats.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Apple Cupcake recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.