White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Apple Lettuce Salad Recipe is a low-calorie and a perfect munch for late-night cravings. It can be served as a Netflix binge snack or as a mid-meal snack.
- Toss all the ingredients.
- Then, combine everything.
- And voila, enjoy your freshly made salad 🥗
Health benefits Of Apple Lettuce Salad
- Apples are a good source of fiber and vitamin C. They also contain polyphenols, which may have numerous health benefits.
- Lettuce can be an ideal weight-loss food because of the low calories it contains.
- Apples are high in soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol thand us promotes heart health.
- Apples are high in soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol and thus promotes heart health.
- Lettuce is also a rich source of vitamin C, which reduces arterial stiffness and helps in the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
- Eating apples also helps to a lower risk of type 2 diabetes.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Grilled Pineapple Recipe
- Watermelon Salad recipe
- Exotic vegetables with garlic sauce recipe
- Oats Bhelpuri Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- A mother’s success story through our online nutritionist consultation
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
I have been eating healthy (Muesli) for a long time assuming it to be healthy but not able to shed any inches/kgs, what may be the reason for the same? So, are you one of them? Are you dependent on healthy packaged cereals to get nourishment daily? Let us guide you on the comparison between muesli- our beloved chosen breakfast option and oats.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Apple Lettuce Salad Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.