White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Fitelo’s Apple Pie Oatmeal Recipe adds a healthy twist to your mundane apple pie by incorporating oatmeal and cinnamon which also would prevent sudden spikes in your blood sugar levels.
- In a saucepan add apple and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then, add cinnamon powder and honey, followed by oats cook for one minute.
- Then add milk and flax seeds.
- And cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now transfer it into a bowl and garnish it with your favorite seeds and some more apple.
- Oats have umpteen number of health benefits such as weight loss, lower blood sugar levels, and risk of heart diseases.
- Apples promote heart health in several ways. They’re high in soluble fiber, which helps lower cholesterol. They also have polyphenols, which are linked to lower blood pressure and stroke risk.
- Cinnamon has anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal properties. It contains antioxidants with anti-inflammatory effects. It also lowers blood sugar and the risk of type 2 diabetes
- Milk is a rich source of quality protein that contains all nine essential amino acids. It also helps reduce age-related muscle loss and promote muscle repair after exercise.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
I have been eating healthy (Muesli) for a long time assuming it to be healthy but not able to shed any inches/kgs, what may be the reason for the same? So, are you one of them? Let us guide you on the comparison between muesli- our beloved chosen breakfast option and oats.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Apple Pie Oatmeal Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.