White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Banana shake, mango shake, papaya shake fruit shake, you all must have tried them. But have ever tried an apple shake in life? Well, it is said, “eat an apple and keep the doctor away.” What if it is said with a little twist like, drink an apple and keep the weight gain away?” Yes, Fitelo has a unique recipe for a shake which is made of apple but will also give you the chocolaty taste. It is all healthy and very easy to make.
- Firstly, in a blender add chopped apple, yoghurt, stevia, chia seeds, water and cocoa powder.
- Secondly, blend well and pour into a glass. Add ice cubes and drink chilled.
Benefits Of Apple Shake
- Apple is the best fat-cutting fruit as it is high in fiber and has a good amount of water content.
- Also, apples lower the risk of diabetes.
- Yoghurt is rich in essential nutrients, especially calcium B, vitamins, and trace minerals.
- Stevia is the best natural sweetener and helps reduce calorie intake.
Can You Have Chocolates During Weight Loss?
Most people have a sweet tooth for chocolates, but they avoid them in the fear of weight gain. So, know what Dietitian Mac has to say on can you actually eat chocolates if you are on your weight loss journey?
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Jamun Benefits For Weight Loss: Top Traditional And Modern Facts
- Rainy Season Food: 10 Weight Loss Food Ideas [Monsoon Diet]
- Which Sugar Is Good For Health: What To Avoid [White Vs Brown]
There is a special trend for the rainy season in India especially in Punjabi families, that they want to eat pakodas. Well, keeping this in mind, Fitelo presents you with a recipe for onion pakodas but with a healthy twist. So, people can now enjoy eating without any worry about weight gain and other issues. Let us continue this trend healthily.
Contact Us Today
Though, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
However, all recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.