Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Weight loss! What is weight loss? Why is the word ‘Weight Loss’ surrounded by an array of misconceptions? You might have heard people saying if you want to lose weight, stop having Rotis (the main source of carbs in Indian households). Correct? Well, this is not at all true. We have ‘n’ numbers of atta for weight loss available in the market. Carbs act as a fuel and are essential macro-nutrients that your body requires for energy. In fact, a lack of carbs in the body causes many complications that include fatigue, constipation, and poor breathing. Thus, including carbs in your diet is a must for achieving your body goals.
Do you know we can complete the need for carbs through our flour or atta (in Hindi)? But, always remember if you are looking for healthy flour or atta for weight loss, you must choose one which has low carbohydrates because it will not provide unnecessary carbs to your body but fulfills the nutrients required to liberate energy.
Above all, how do you select flour that’s good for your health? Let’s try to find out which is the healthiest flour for weight loss.
1. Bajra Atta For Weight Loss
- Bajra atta is rich in protein and gluten-free flour. It has iron, fiber, magnesium, and many other nutrients that can enhance the overall health of an individual.
- Furthermore, given its high nutritional value bajra also prevents from staying satiated for a long time and supports the weight loss process.
Nutritional Value Of Bajra Atta
In 100g Serving of Bajra contains
- Proteins: 12g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Phosphorous: 242 mg
2. Buckwheat Flour or Kuttu Ka Atta For Weight Loss
- Buckwheat flour or Kuttu Ka Atta is a well-known flour specially used in fasting and festivities. However, it can be one of the right atta for weight loss.
- As it contains protein, carbohydrates, and fiber. Additionally, it has more polyphenols (antioxidants) content, which makes it the perfect choice for diabetic people.
Kuttu Ka Atta Nutritional Value
A 100 g serving of buckwheat flour
- Calories: 335 kcal.
- Dietary Fiber: 10g
3. Oats Atta For Weight Loss
- Oats are rich in healthy carbohydrates, which provide energy all day round. In addition, its low glycemic value will keep your blood sugar under control.
- However, oats flour or atta is also budget-friendly and provides the same health benefits as the other flour substitutes.
Nutritional Value Of Oats Atta (Per Cups)
- Calories: 553.5 kcal
- Protein Per Cup: 20.1g
- Carbs: 90g
- Fats: 12.5g
4. Ragi Atta For Weight Loss
- Not to mention, but Ragi is commonly consumed in south India and many other African countries. It is another grain that is closely associated with weight loss.
- A great source of calcium and has a high fibre content which is also known as a wonder grain for weight loss. Many dieticians like ‘Mac Singh’ has recommended ragi atta to people suffering from diabetes.
- Apart from this, ragi has many other benefits such as helping in reducing cholesterol, improving digestion, and lactation in women, and also being rich in iron.
Ragi Atta Nutritional Value
In 119 gms of Ragi
- Calories: 455
- Protein: 13 gms
5. Almond Flour For Weight Loss
- Consuming almond flour for weight loss might be an unusual idea. Although you will yield excellent results! On the other hand, almond atta or flour has a low glycemic index (GI) and is rich in nutrients like vitamin E, calcium, fiber, and magnesium.
- It is also remarkably low in calories. Therefore, if you are looking for the right healthier flour alternative, this is the one!
Almond Atta Nutritional Value (Per Cup)
- Calories: 163 kcal
- Protein: 6.1g
- Carbohydrates: 5.6g
- Fat: 14.2g (9g of healthy monosaturated fats)
Weight Loss Tips
Apart from all these healthy atta or flour, many people crave Maggie in their weight loss journey. Isn’t it? Hence, can you include it in your diet plan? The answer is YES. Let’s learn through this informative video shared by Dietician Mac Singh in detail about how we can include Maggie in our weight loss journey.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
- Mint & Basil Lemonade with Gond katira Recipe
- Roasted Corn: Healthy Recipe Of Sweet Corn (Indian Style Bhutta)
- Roasted Makhana Recipe For Weight Loss [Watch Full Video]
Time to lose weight easily and quickly. Fitelo presents you with 5 magical weight loss drinks that will show you wonders when consumed. These drinks will not only make you lose weight but also offers several benefits to your body. Thus, without wasting any time, add them to your everyday morning routine and see yourself extra kilos.
Atta is a nutritious and staple food. Interestingly, we can make flour from various grains that are healthier and cheaper. Apart from all the above-mentioned atta or flour, there are many other healthy types of flour available. Similarly, you can include chana atta for weight loss, jau ka atta for weight loss, multigrain atta for weight loss flour, singhare ka atta for weight loss, etc. As a matter of fact, incorporating all these atta’s or flours into your diet might help you get fit and healthy.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Besides, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post is written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.