This avocado veggie wrap is perfect. The lemon avocado mash is bright and tangy, and the fresh vegetables, especially when eaten warm, are hearty and satisfying.
- Take a bowl, add flour salt, baking powder, and mix.
- Add oil and then mix in hot water until you have a smooth soft ball of dough.
- Then divide this dough into portions. To do this, cut the dough in half, then cut each half in half again.
- Roll each piece into a ball and then use the palm of your hand to flatten them slightly. Cover them with a towel and let them rest for 15min.
- Then roll each one out to form your tortilla. Roll them as thin you can, they should be almost transparent.
- Once rolled, the flour tortilla is ready to cook.
- Cut avocado into small chunks
- In a medium bowl, mash 1/2 of the avocado chunks, add yogurt and lime juice, and mix until combined
- Add remaining avocado ,carrots,celery,onion.mix gently. Fold in blueberries.
- Place the tortilla on a plate. Top with the veggie mixture and sunflower seeds
- Roll up tortilla
- Your Avocado veggie wrap is ready.
- Avocados are a stone fruit with a creamy texture that grows in warm climates. Their potential health benefits include improving digestion, decreasing the risk of depression, and protecting against cancer.
- A typical serving of avocado is moderate to rich in several B vitamins and vitamin K, with good content of vitamin C, vitamin E, and potassium. Avocados also contain phytosterols and carotenoids.
- Avocados contain a high amount of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats similar to those found in olive oil. Because avocados are high in fat and fiber, they can help you feel more satisfied and keep you feeling full for longer.
Here some of our wrap recipes you can give a try
Do you your go-to Mc Paneer wrap is not as healthy as you think it to be. Click here to know the shocking reality and substitute for the same.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
People who eat avocados tend to be healthier and weigh less than people who donít. Avocados may even help prevent weight gain. Please make Avocado veggie wrap under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.