Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Millet dosa is a healthy and gluten-free south Indian breakfast recipe. Bajra Dosa Recipe can be a perfect meal for kids and adults it is a good option for people with diabetes.
- Soak urad dal in a container and brown rice and bajra together in a separate container.
- Now let both the mixtures soak in water for at least 4 hours.
- Grind urad dal to make a smooth paste. Then grind bajra and rice together.
- Mix dal paste and bajra-brown rice mixture.
- Then, add some salt, green chili paste, ginger garlic paste, and water to make a smooth batter.
- Let the batter ferment for 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Then, grease the hot pan with some oil, wipe it off, and then sprinkle some water to make dosa with the batter as usual.
Health Benefits of Bajra Dosa
- Bajra is a nutrient-dense source of protein, carbs, vitamins, minerals, and beneficial plant chemicals.
- Bajra has a low-calorie density, thus aids weight loss.
- The high content of minerals and vitamins in urad dal helps to maintain healthy skin and hair.
- Urad dal also contains a high amount of vitamins and minerals that boost metabolism.
- Brown rice is a food to be instrumental in weight control for many people combating obesity.
- The fiber present in brown rice also helps regulate bowel movements and thus keeps you feeling full.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
Do you feel bloated after eating out at a party last night? After eating out for a couple of days, does your weight suddenly shoot up by 1-2 kgs? Do you feel swelling in your hands or feet when you eat outside food? If you answer yes to any of these – you might be carrying extra water weight. Thus, read out this post to know what might be the major reason and solution for it?
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Bajra Dosa Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.