White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Abs are not made in the kitchen but our Baked Atta cookies recipe can be 😉
- Beat ghee until light and fluffy.
- Then add jaggery and beat well.
- Add all the flours one by one and beat until you can see the air pockets and the texture gets creamy.
- Lastly, add 1 tsp baking powder and mix. Knead it into a dough.
- Now, make 2-inch size round balls and bake in a preheated oven (preheated for 5 minutes) at 180 degrees celsius for 15-20 minutes.
- Relish the traditional Indian cookies with a cup of masala tea.
- Baked Cookies are good alternatives for any other unhealthy snack options available out there in the market which you all love to hog.
- Cookies contain macronutrients that provide energy for the body like proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Moreover, when you are using oats, you will get all the benefits of the oats.
- Keeping these in mind, the following are a few of the health benefits of cookies. Oats are rich in fiber and antioxidants. Moreover, oats are low in cholesterol and fats.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Are you a fan of packed store cookies? So you felt hungry and were looking for some convenient yet healthy options. You go to a store and you grab a pack of Oats cookies thinking that at least you are not eating anything unhealthy. 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚? Check out this post to know the truth.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Baked Atta cookies recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.