Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
It’s summertime which means everyone is getting together with their family and friends for tons of great outdoor activities. So, the best way to enjoy that time is by making the delicious and gut-friendly baked beans recipe.
- In a large saucepan, over medium-high heat, add the diced vegetables and chopped garlic.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and saute until the onion is soft and translucent, ie for about 5 minutes.
- Now preheat the oven to 325 F.
- Then, pour 1 cup beans into a bowl and mash. Also pour the remaining beans into a casserole dish.
- Mix mashed beans into the saucepan with sauteed veggies, and pour the mixture into the casserole.
- Cover with a lid. Then uncover and bake for 30 minutes more.
- And ENJOY!
- Calories – 119 kcal
- Fat – 0.5 g
- Carbohydrate – 27 g
- Dietary fiber – 10 g
- Protein – 6 g
- Sodium – 871 mg
- Cholesterol – 0 mg
- Potassium – 569 mg
- Sugar – 12 g
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BAKED BEANS RECIPE
- Baked beans are a rich source of fiber and plant-based protein. So, it helps in weight management as it keeps you full for long.
- They are also a good source of zinc, selenium. Hence, beans help maintain thyroid health.
- Baked beans are super tasty and convenient to add in regular meals. So, they support gut health and may lower cholesterol.
- Vegetables like onion are particularly high in vitamin C. Thus, it acts as a powerful antioxidant to fight foreign particles in the body.
- Moreover, onions are rich in B vitamins like B6 and B9 which improve your body’s metabolism.
- Onions also have a protective effect against certain cancers.
YUMMY AND HEALTHY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Want to get a toned body? Then, our nutrition diet service will do the trick
- Online Nutrition Program for Weight Loss helped Kulwinder lose many kilos
- Get Inspired by Mandeep’s Story With Our Fat Loss Consultant and Jojn FITELO now.
This particular unknown superfood is generally available in everyone’s home but we do not know the ultimate benefits it holds. Yes, you guessed it right! It is the one and the only GARLIC 🧄. Let’s read this post to find out how garlic improves your health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Baked Beans Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, because they are low in calories, and rich in fiber also.
What Is The Right Time To Eat Baked Beans?
You can have it for your breakfast, as it will provide you with nutrients, and fiber also.
How Much Time Does It Take To Make Black Beans?
It does not take much time to cook baked beans but just 5 – 10 minutes.
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Health Benefits of Lemon : How to consume it ?
- Honey For Weight Loss | True or False ?
- Is sweet potato good for weight loss ?
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.