Baked Beetroot Donuts with Strawberry Glaze recipe is packed with antioxidant’s that will satisy your hunger and sugar cravings at the same time.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees C.
- Grease donut pans set aside.
- Grate the beetroot and keep aside.
- Combine all the dry ingredients – oats flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt – in a bowl, mix well with a spatula.
- Add grated beetroot, almond milk, vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, use a spatula to combine.
- Pour the batter into a piping bag and pipe into the prepared pan or use a tablespoon to gently scoop. And add the mixture to the pan.
- Baked for 15-20 minutes.
For the strawberry glaze:
- Blend the strawberries
- Add the lemon juice and whisk well together
To glaze the donuts:
- Place cooled prepared donuts to face down into the glaze
- Enjoy soon after glazed.
- Beetroot contains high-quality fiber which thus aids in fantastic digestive health.
- Also, beetroots reduce inflammation.
- They can support weight loss because they are low in calories and are also rich in protein and fiber.
- They contain a high concentration of nitrates, which thus helps in lowering high blood pressure levels.
- Also, beets reduce the risk of heart attacks, heart failure, and stroke.
- Beetroot also helps reduce the growth of cancer cells.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- The Ragi Malt recipe
- Fitelo Special falooda recipe
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙖𝙩, 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙫𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚? So, read this post to know the reality between our favorite K KELLOGS AND BROKEN WHEAT.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Baked Beetroot Donuts with Strawberry Glaze recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.