Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Baked Beetroot Donuts with Strawberry Glaze is packed with antioxidant’s that will satisfy your hunger and sugar cravings at the same time. A must try for donut lovers particularly searching for healthy donuts to complete their hunger pangs.
How To Make Baked Beetroot Donuts
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees C.
- Grease donut pans set aside.
- Grate the beetroot and keep aside.
- Combine all the dry ingredients – oats flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt – in a bowl, mix well with a spatula.
- Add grated beetroot, almond milk, vanilla in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, use a spatula to combine.
- Pour the batter into a piping bag and pipe into the prepared pan or use a tablespoon to gently scoop and add the mixture to the pan.
- Baked for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven.
For the strawberry glaze:
- Blend the strawberries and sieve the mixture.
- Add the lemon juice and whisk well together.
- Keep till aside for 5 mins and whisk again till a shining texture appears.
To glaze the donuts:
- Place cooled prepared donuts, face down into the glaze.
- Keep it for 5-7 minutes. Enjoy soon after glazed.
Health Benefits of Beetroot Donuts
- Beetroot contains high-quality fiber which thus aids in fantastic digestive health.
- They can support weight loss because they are low in calories and are also rich in protein and fiber.
- They contain a high concentration of nitrates, which thus helps in lowering high blood pressure levels.
- Also, beets reduce the risk of heart attacks, heart failure, and stroke.
- Beetroot Benefits also include reducing the growth of cancer cells.
Looking for more healthy snack options to binge? Try this beloved south snack with this homemade easy and very healthy “banana chips” recipe. A low calories high fiber snack for you to binge without weight gain.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need To Know About It
- Atta For Weight Loss: Which Atta is Good For Your Health?
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet. Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.