Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This is a healthy and delicious baked samosa recipe that you can enjoy without guilt! Sounds good? Let us show you how you can make healthier, non-fried, baked samosas in the oven and air fryer.
Samosa is one of the most well-known and popular Indian snacks. That is why most of us crave it. If you are not Indian and have eaten them at any Indian restaurant, then we can understand that most of you are already in love with the flaky pastry filled with spicy stuffing. So, without further delay, let’s learn about a baked samosa recipe.
How to Make Baked Samosa
- Firstly, we have to prepare the dough. Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl with enough water to make a firm dough.
- Secondly, keep the aside covered with a clean cloth and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Now, heat a deep non-stick pan and add 2-3 tbsp of oil to prepare the samosa stuffing.
- Then, add cumin seeds and boiled potatoes and sauté for at least 2 minutes.
- Furthermore, add ginger-green chili paste, salt, green peas, coriander, and dry mango powder, mix them well, and sauté for 2 minutes. And leave it to cool down.
- Now, divide the dough into 4 equal parts and roll out one portion.
- Cut this in the middle into two parts and make a cone-like shape. Fill the prepared stuff and seal the edges. Repeat this step and prepare all samosas like this and brush them with oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180°/350°C for 3 minutes. On a baking tray, line it with parchment paper or spray it with oil. Bake these samosas at 180°C for 7-9 minutes. Turn them over and bake for another 5–6 minutes till the samosa covering is golden brown.
- Finally, enjoy your baked samosa.
Why And How Fitelo Style Samosa Is Healthy?
Yes, that is correct. If you prepare the samosa recipe with care, you can make an even healthier samosa. Here are some tips when making one.
1. Included Fresh Vegetables: Adding more vegetables such as carrots, cucumbers, and peas to increase the nutritional level. The addition of vegetables like peas, potatoes, etc. to your diet through samosa will add even more benefits to your body, such as Vitamin A for your eyes and more fiber to improve your digestive system.
2. Air Fried/Baked: Through the frying process, all oil gets absorbed and adds fat and calories. Therefore, always avoid frying the samosa and bake it instead. Make sure you dip it in homemade mint chutney for even better health benefits and flavor.
How To Improve Metabolism?
Metabolism plays an important role in weight loss. Our bodies need the energy to do everything from moving to thinking to growing. Specific proteins in the body control the chemical reactions of metabolism. Let’s watch this informative video and understand how to fix your metabolism and more about it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I Bake The Samosas Rather Than Deep-Fry Them?
Ans. Samosas are a delectable Indian dish made of flavorful contents that are enclosed in a folded pocket of dough. Deep-frying the entire item produces a crispy, golden snack. Samosa dough, however, doesn’t have to be fried; it can also be baked.
Q. What Type Of Pastry Are Samosas?
Ans. Maida flour (white wheat flour that can be swapped out for all-purpose flour), vegetable oil or butter, salt, and water are the main ingredients in a typical samosa. Carom seeds are frequently used to flavour the traditional samosa dough. Phyllo paper.
We all love good cheat days and we at Fitelo consider cheat days a must! But eating junk on daily basis is in no way good. There is no benefit in eating healthy if you are still eating junk every day. Follow these tips and tricks by Dietitian Mac Singh and get to know how you can beat your junk food cravings by just doing these simple tips.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin C Rich Food: List Of Fruits And Vegetables With Benefits
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Iron Rich Foods: Make Your Weight Loss Journey Easy – Fitelo
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us, if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.