The Baked tomato cups recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare and is the perfect combo for all the weight watchers who are looking out for a healthy and tasty combo.
- Take a tomato and empty it with a spoon without breaking its outer shell.
- Now take a 1tsp oil pan and saute onion, beetroot, garlic, carrot, beans, and mint leaves.
- Then, add salt per taste ( can also add oregano, crushed panner in veggies.)
- Now cool the mixture for 5-10 mins.
- Add a slice of cheese before baking (optional)
- Now fill the mixture in the tomato cups and bake it at 180 for 3-4 mins in a preheated oven/ microwave.
- Tomatoes are a great dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which helps in reducing the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- Including tomatoes in the diet can help protect against cancer, maintain healthy blood pressure, and reduce blood glucose in people with diabetes.
- Tomatoes also contain folate. This helps to balance homocysteine levels.
- Tomatoes are also beneficial for skin health, as they may protect against sunburns.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
We bet you heard this line before or if you are anemic people ask you to have more spinach as it is the best source of iron. Well, it is not true. We did a comparison of spinach with another product. Thus, check out this post to know till the end which one product has more iron content than spinach 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Baked tomato cups recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.