Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Baked tomato cups are a delicious and healthy appetizer or side dish that is easy to make and perfect for any occasion. This recipe involves scooping out the inside of a tomato and filling it with a flavorful mixture of ingredients before baking it in the oven.
The Baked tomato cups recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare and is the perfect combo for all the weight watchers who are looking out for a healthy and tasty combo. Combine it with your daily breakfast for that extra zit.
How To Make Baked Tomato Cups?
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Secondly, cut off the tops of the tomatoes and scoop out the insides with a spoon. Discard the seeds and reserve the flesh.
- Further, in a small bowl, mix together beetroot, beans, carrot, the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Fill each tomato with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the tomatoes in a baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender and the filling is golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve warm.
- Finally, enjoy your delicious and healthy Baked Tomato Cups!
Health Benefits Of Baked Tomato Cups Recipe
- Tomatoes are high in the antioxidant lycopene, which may help protect against certain types of cancer and heart disease.
- Each baked tomato cup contains only 109 calories, making it a great low calorie option for a snack or side dish.
- With 2g of fiber per cup, baked tomato cups can help keep you feeling full and satisfied.
- The addition of healthy fats from olive oil and protein from the cheese make this a heart-healthy dish that can help lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels.
- The high levels of vitamin A and vitamin C in each baked tomato cup can help boost your immune system and protect against illness.
- Tomatoes are a great dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which helps in reducing the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- Including tomatoes in the diet can help maintain healthy blood pressure, and reduce blood glucose in people with diabetes.
- Tomatoes also contain folate. This helps to balance homocysteine levels.
- In addition, they are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- Tomatoes are also beneficial for skin health, as they may protect against sunburns.
Nutritional Value of Baked Tomato Cup Recipe
Here are the nutritional value and benefits of each baked tomato cup:
Nutritional Value (per cup):
- Calories: 109
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Sodium: 277mg
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 26% DV
- Vitamin C: 39% DV
- Calcium: 8% DV
- Iron: 4% DV
An Inspiring Transformation That Will Motivate You Too!
Shraddha had a request from Fitelo, to keep constantly pushing her and encouraging her to work on her body. According to her a weight loss diet she can get it even from the internet but what is missing is the motivation.
The Fitelo team understood that she was lacking confidence and motivation. However, the first and the best contribution was the courage that the dietitian gave to her that yes, she can do it.
So, Fitelo gave meals that consisted of her favorite types of foods and which were easy to cook.
Moreover, there were cheat meals, so that she doesn’t find the diet boring and enjoys every day during her weight loss journey with us. She lost 20 kg in 120 days and she went from XXL to M in size, which is like just Wao!
We bet you heard this line before or if you are anemic people ask you to have more spinach as it is the best source of iron. Well, it is not true. Also, we did a comparison of spinach vs dark chocolate and the results were insightful. Check out yourself.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is The Baked Tomato Cup Recipe Good For Health?
Yes, baked tomato cups are a low-calorie food that helps improve the digestive system and also helps maintain good health.
Which Is The Good Time To Eat This Recipe?
You can consider baked tomato cups as a healthy breakfast option or you can also have them in the evening to satisfy your small hunger.
Is The Baked Tomato Cups Recipe For Weight Loss?
Baked tomato cups are a low-calorie food that keeps your gut satisfied for longer that helps you lose weight and maintain good health.
Is This Recipe Safe For Kids?
Yes, this baked tomato cup recipe is completely safe for kids and it contains all the essential nutrients that help strengthen immunity too.
Contact Us Today
If you’re searching for the right guidance as well as better assistance, then your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. However, the important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life