Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Baked tomato cups recipe takes just a few minutes to prepare and is the perfect combo for all the weight watchers who are looking out for a healthy and tasty combo. Combine it with your daily breakfast for that extra zit.
- Take a tomato and empty it with a spoon without breaking its outer shell.
- Now take a 1tsp oil pan and saute onion, beetroot, garlic, carrot, beans, and mint leaves.
- Then, add salt per taste ( can also add oregano, crushed panner in veggies.)
- Now cool the mixture for 5-10 mins.
- Add a slice of cheese before baking (optional)
- Now fill the mixture in the tomato cups and bake it at 180 for 3-4 mins in a preheated oven/ microwave.
Health Benefits of Baked Tomato Cups
- Tomatoes are a great dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which helps in reducing the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- Including tomatoes in the diet can help protect against cancer, maintain healthy blood pressure, and reduce blood glucose in people with diabetes.
- Tomatoes also contain folate. This helps to balance homocysteine levels.
- Tomatoes are also beneficial for skin health, as they may protect against sunburns.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
We bet you heard this line before or if you are anemic people ask you to have more spinach as it is the best source of iron. Well, it is not true. We did a comparison of spinach vs dark chocolate and the results were insightful. Check out yourself.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91- 9402850007.
However, all recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.