White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Vada is, however, famous in Maharashtra and is sold on every street in Mumbai. It is one of the favorite dishes of people all over India, but a fact, just to eat vada, everyone can not just afford to visit Maharashtra. So, for them, Fitelo has an easy-baked vada recipe that they can cook in their own kitchen and not only enjoy its taste but benefits also. Yes, this vada is not only about the flavor but has several health benefits to give you and your body, making it a perfect snack for the evening. Try now.
How To Make Baked Vada?
- Firstly, soak urad dal for 6 hours and then clean and rinse the water properly.
- Secondly, in a blender add urad dal, ginger, and green chilies and blend all together well to form a paste.
- Thirdly, pour the batter into a bowl and whisk in one direction for a few minutes until it is light and fluffy.
- Now, to the batter add salt, peppercorns, black pepper, chopped ginger, asafoetida, cumin seeds, curry leaves, cilantro, jalapenos, and grated coconut. Mix well.
- On a medium flame, heat the steam bowl with water and on the other side, pour the batter into the idli stand.
- Then steam them on a medium flame for 5 minutes or until cooked and then remove the lid, allowing it to cool a little.
- Now with a help of a small bottle cap make a hole in the baked vadas and place them in the air fryer setting the temperature to 370 F for 6 minutes.
- Then, repeat the same procedure for the other side. Serve them hot.
Benefits Of Baked Vada
- Urad dal is, however, rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the heart, kidneys, and liver.
- Also, it is a good source of potassium that boosts blood circulation and prevents blood clots.
- However, ginger is one of the antioxidant-rich foods, which prevents stress and the body’s DNA.
- Green chili benefits the digestive system and also, aids in weight loss.
- Black pepper prevents you from certain types of cancer as it has anti-cancer properties and is also, good for your brain.
Nutritional Value Of Baked Vada
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Right Time To Eat Baked Vada?
You can eat baked vada any time you want to, but if you eat it at lunch is better.
For people who love fruits, for them, the best one to eat is, however, the dragon fruit. Yes, it is tasty, and sweet, and has several benefits to give you. Dragon fruit, is, however, not known to everyone in India, but after reading about it, you will surely go to the market to buy them.
Roti Vs Bread
So, which one do you think is better for weight loss, roti or bread? Therefore, to know, the right answer to it, watch this video by Dietitian Mac and start a healthy life.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may work on one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.