Easy-to-make and delicious, this Banana apple porridge recipe is perfect for all first-time chefs out there. Also, if you are a health-conscious person then this breakfast recipe is just the thing for you.
- Heat the 1/4 teaspoon of oil in a pressure cooker, then add the Dalia saute on a slow flame for 1 minute.
- Add the oats and then saute on a slow flame for another 2 minutes.
- Then, add the milk and one cup of water, mix well, and then pressure cook for 2 -whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Then, add the sugar and cinnamon powder mix well, and cool slightly.
- Now, refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving add banana and apples and mix well.
- Then, add the stevia sugar according to taste.
- Being low in sodium, apples are effective against high blood pressure because of their diuretic effect.
- Banana is high in potassium. Potassium helps normalize the heartbeat and regulates the body’s water balance.
- Oats are a great source of protein for Vegetarians.
- The vitamin C, potassium, and other vitamins and minerals bananas contain help to maintain overall good health.
- Because of the calming properties associated with vitamin B6, bananas are often eaten by pregnant women to combat early-pregnancy morning sickness.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Broken Wheat, Fruits, Nuts Porridge Recipe
- Quinoa Porridge Recipe
- The Makhana Kheer Recipe
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Walnut: the magic pill for weight loss Shocked? While most of us think that Walnuts can add to your weight, but in reality, walnuts can help you to reduce weight and risk of obesity. So, read this post to know why walnuts are an amazing ingredient in your weight loss journey.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Banana apple porridge recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.