Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Easy to make and delicious, this banana apple porridge recipe is the perfect ideal food for adults, toddlers, and children with just the right amount of nutrition. For all first-time chefs and health-conscious lads out there, this breakfast recipe is just the thing for you. Additionally, it is one of the easiest culinary preparations that can be used for both main meals and snacks. Prepare this quick and healthy breakfast by following the steps below.
How To Make Banana Apple Porridge
- In a pressure cooker, add Dalia and olive oil. Keep it on a low flame for about 1 minute.
- After that add oats and then sauté them for 2-3 minutes.
- Then, add milk and one cup of water and mix them well.
- Pressure cook it for 2 whistles and allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Then, add the sugar and cinnamon powder. You can also add stevia instead of sugar.
- Stir it gently till it cools down and refrigerate the mixture for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving add sliced bananas and apples to the porridge.
- Being low in sodium, apples are effective against high blood pressure because of their diuretic effect.
- Banana is high in potassium which helps in regulating the body’s water balance.
- Oats are a great source of protein for vegetarians. It is gluten free in nature as well.
- Because of the calming properties associated with vitamin B6, bananas are often eaten by pregnant women to combat early-pregnancy morning sickness.
- Porridge is a pleasant breakfast option that is very fulfilling. You may consume less calories and lose weight if you eat fulfilling foods.
- The high vitamin A content in banana apple porridge can aid the body’s defence mechanisms against free radicals.
Looking for more healthy snack options to binge? Try this beloved south snack with this homemade easy and very healthy “banana chips” recipe. A low calories high fiber snack for you to binge without weight gain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Other Fruits Instead Of Apples And Bananas?
Yes, you can use other fruits like berries, peaches, or mangoes in the apple banana porridge recipe.
Can I Make The Porridge In Advance And Reheat It Later?
Yes, you can make the porridge in advance and reheat it later. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator and add some milk or water before reheating.
Can I Make The Porridge Without Milk?
Yes, you can make the porridge without milk by using water or a non-dairy milk alternative like almond milk or soy milk.
How Can I Make The Porridge Creamier?
You can make the porridge creamier by adding a tablespoon of nut butter or coconut cream to it.
Inspiring Customer stories
- Fat To Fit Transformation: 5 Inspiring Weight Loss Journeys 
- Post-Covid Weight Loss: 15 Kgs Gone With PCOD And Hypothyroidism
- No Keto Diet: Gurpreet Lost 10 Kgs With Fitelo’s Sustainable Diet Plan
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.