White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Nowadays people all over the world rediscovered the art of baking banana bread recipe. This recipe is the most popular, delicious, and packed with banana flavors.
This recipe is the right way to use overripe bananas. It is a very easy, simple, and delicious recipe. So, let’s learn how to make a healthy banana bread recipe.
History Of the Simple Banana Bread Recipe
Banana bread recipes first started showing up in cookbooks and cooking shows when baking powder and baking soda became popular in the 1930s. Then, in the 1950s, banana bread showed up in a cookbook that was put out by some companies. In the 1960s, people started baking banana bread at home because it was easy to prepare, delicious, and moist. Moreover, this banana bread doesn’t contain any yeast at all.
How To Prepare Banana Bread Recipe
- Firstly, combine banana flour and 3 mashed bananas in a large bowl.
- Secondly, add 3 eggs, stevia drops, and butter to the above mixture and blend it until smooth. Then keep it aside.
- On the other hand, preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Now, pour the blended batter into the prepared baking tray.
- Then, bake the batter in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn it out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Finally, enjoy your banana bread recipe.
Health Benefits Of Banana Bread
Here, we are sharing some health advantages of bananas in the banana bread recipe:
- Bananas are rich in fiber and resistant starch, which may feed your friendly gut bacteria and also safeguard against colon cancer.
- Also, bananas aid in weight loss because they, are low in calories and high in nutrients and fiber.
- Eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet, containing a little bit of almost every nutrient you need.
- Also, eggs lead to elevated levels of HDL, (the “good”) cholesterol, thus it lowers the risk of many diseases. You can even learn more about how to reduce cholesterol through different informative blogs.
- Wheat flour is a decent source of several vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate.
- Also, wheat flour promotes gut health and reduces your risk of colon cancer.
So, let’s have a look:
Tricks and Tips For Moist Banana Bread Recipe
While preparing banana bread, there are definitely some right practices to follow to get super moist banana bread.
- Over-ripe Bananas: Always make sure that your bananas are overripe. The right key to getting moist banana bread is to overripe your banana. In fact, banana peels should be black. The blacker the banana peels are, the better the banana bread recipe will be.
- Frozen Bananas: If you have bananas that have turned black and you do not want to make banana bread right away, then save them for next time. What to know how? All you have to do is remove the peel and keep them in the freezer. Moreover, you can freeze these overripe bananas in ice cube trays if you want. And, when you’re ready to make your banana bread, pull the frozen bananas out of the freezer and let them thaw.
- Thoroughly Mashed Bananas: Another key secret to getting perfectly moist banana bread is to make sure you thoroughly mash your bananas. To do this, use a potato masher, fork, or even a hand mixer and process the ripe bananas on the pulse setting. This is an incredibly crucial step if you don’t want your recipe to have mushy banana bits. However, banana is good for diabetes. So, try to include it in your diet for better results.
Inspiring Weight Loss Success Stories | How Abhinav Lost 21 KG In 120 Days
At Fitelo, we have transformed 25000+ lives with diet plans of our client’s choice and preferences. So, let’s Watch this inspiring weight loss video to understand how a customized diet plan is the key to losing weight and can completely transform your life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Do You Make A Banana Cake?
Ans: Lightly grease a loaf pan. In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and stevia. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
Q: Can We Use Frozen Bananas?
Ans: Yes, you can use frozen bananas. Thaw the frozen bananas at room temperature. Drain off any excess liquid, mash, then use as instructed in the recipe below.
Q: How Long Can You Keep Banana Bread?
Ans: The shelf life of banana bread is 4 days at room temperature, stored on the counter and 4 months in the freezer.
Q: Why Is Banana Bread Healthy?
Ans: Banana bread has healthy fats due to the presence of monounsaturated fats. It comes from ingredients like nuts and olive oil. Moreover, it also has the ability to balance blood sugar levels and lower the level of cholesterol.
Did you know? Greek yogurt packs as much as 18 grams of protein in a single serving, which is a little more than egg yolk. The richness of yogurt can also be used as a face mask and a natural chemical exfoliant. So, say goodbye to harmful chemical bleaches and facials masks!
Contact Us Today
We know diets can be boring and sticking to one kind of cuisine can be very monotonous therefore we want to bring a variety of options for you and help you become healthier. Hence, you can always contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life.