It’s the recipe that comes to mind first when we have leftover bananas. This is the best banana bread recipe. And, if you haven’t tried it yet, now’s the time.
- Mash the bananas.
- Add 3 eggs to the mix. Then add butter to it. Keep it aside.
- Now let’s prepare the dry ingredients.
- Then, add all the ingredients after sifting them in the wet mixture.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Then put the prepared mixture on the tray.
- Now Bake again for 30 minutes.
- Bananas are rich in fiber and resistant starch, which may feed your friendly gut bacteria and also safeguard against colon cancer.
- Also, Bananas aid in weight loss because they, are low in calories and high in nutrients and fiber.
- Eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet, containing a little bit of almost every nutrient you need.
- Also, eggs lead to elevated levels of HDL, (the “good”) cholesterol, thus it lowers the risk of many diseases.
- Wheat flour is a decent source of several vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate.
- Also, wheat flour promotes gut health and reduces your risk of colon cancer.
RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Hyperthyroidism treatment with Ghar ka khana
- Read Tareeka’s Weight Loss Story with Our Diet Consultant
- CA’s Weight Loss Transformation With Cheat Meals
Do you think Bananas make you fat and also you resist eating them? What if we say you can have your favourite fruit without feeling guilty? So, let’s know about the fact that how, why banana does not make you gain weight.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Banana bread recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.