This Banana Chocolate Lollipop Recipe is the perfect snack on sunny days. And once you try these lollipops, there will be no going back.
- Put the slices in the dark chocolate and garnish with pomegranates and pumpkin seeds.
- And then keep them in the refrigerator.
- We can also use this recipe for a banana detox day.
- Relish this as a dessert or an accompaniment snack on a blissful evening. You can even give this to kids instead of the ice cream.
Health Benefits Of Banana Chocolate Lollipop
- Bananas are rich in fiber, antioxidants, and several nutrients.
- Also, bananas help moderate blood sugar levels after meals and may reduce appetite by slowing stomach emptying.
- Bananas aid in weight loss because they’re low in calories and high in nutrients and fiber.
- Dark chocolate is rich in fiber, iron, magnesium, copper, manganese, and a few other minerals.
- Also, dark chocolate can improve blood flow to the skin and protect it from sun damage.
- Dark chocolate improves brain function by increasing blood flow. It also contains stimulants like caffeine and theobromine.
Recipes From Our Kitchen
Are your Iron levels low? And you have over-consumed spinach! What if we tell you that there is something rich in iron even more than spinach. So, if we say the answer is dark chocolate? For the same, this post is a must-read.
Inspiring Customer Stories
- 80 to 66 Kg in 75 Days | Read Dr Ritu’s weight loss transition
- Ashima’s fat to fit transformation
- Satwant, an MUA’S weight loss success story
Want to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Banana Chocolate Lollipop Recipe under the guidance of your dietitian/ nutritionist.