Simply refreshing and has a cooling effect on the gut within few minutes of consumption. Try this Banana Raita recipe for it’s loaded with potassium, B complex vitamins, and is a natural probiotic.
- Slice the banana into rounds and then arrange the slices in a bowl.
- Now, pour the lemon juice over the slices, cover them with the yogurt then dust with the grated coconut.
- Then, keep it in the fridge to chill it until ready to serve.
- This simple recipe is a boon for the ones with GERD / Acid reflux.
- Bananas are rich in fiber, antioxidants, and several nutrients.
- Bananas are also resistant to starch, which may feed your friendly gut bacteria and also safeguard against colon cancer.
- Yogurt provides almost every nutrient that your body needs.
- It is also high in calcium, B vitamins, and minerals.
- Yogurt also boosts immune health and prevents certain illnesses.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Satwant, an MUA’S weight loss success story
- 12-year-old girl’s incredible weight loss story
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Are bananas healthy? For a lot of us, morning/evening tea is often accompanied by cookies. A couple of cookies cannot hurt, isn’t it? But is that a healthy choice? Read this post till the end to know the reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Banana Raita recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.