Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Banana shake for weight gain is an excellent drink that contains a healthy source of nutrients and protein content for the body. Even if you just have a few bananas in a day, you will get 500-600 kcal. This amount of calories will undoubtedly play a crucial role in increasing body weight in a healthy way. Other than that, it’s pretty tasty. So, let’s make this tasty and healthy banana shake recipe for weight gain in just a few steps.
How To Make Banana Shake For Weight Gain?
The recipe for making the best banana shake for weight gain is very simple and you need only a few ingredients. Many people love to take this excellent natural protein shake as a breakfast option and it is also true that banana shake is the best post-workout snack that helps them to gain weight without increasing body fat. So, let’s begin!
- First, remove the peel of the bananas and put it into the grinder jar.
- Add milk, dates, peanut butter, almonds, and white oats, then grind it to make a drink. You can ½ cup milk more if its consistency is too thick.
- Now, add vanilla extract and grind it again for 30 seconds.
Your delicious banana shake is ready to serve. Moreover, you can add two ice cubes to it if you’re drinking it in the summer.
How to Make A Natural Protein Shake At Home?
Making natural protein shakes at home is very easy, you just have to mix everything and grind them in a blender. Here, are some most delicious homemade protein drinks.
6 Easy To Make Protein Shake Recipes
Now you could achieve your desired weight with these easy-to-make protein shakes and see it works like a magic!
One: Take 200 ml of milk, 1 banana, a tablespoon of honey, and 2-3 tablespoon of oatmeal in a blender and grind them all. A mouth-watering delicious homemade protein shake is ready to serve.
Two: Take 2 bananas, 500 ml of milk, a bag of vanilla extract, and a little cinnamon to taste. Mix everything and chop with a blender.
Three: Take a glass of milk, stevia, banana stem, and 1 egg and mix everything and chop with a blender. Banana stem juice is ready to drink!
Four: Take 200 g of cottage cheese, 100 g of juice, persimmon, or banana in a blender and blend them.
Five: Take 100 g of cottage cheese, 100 g of cherry juice, egg white, a little banana in a blender and blend them together. Drink it as your post-workout snack!
Six: Take 250 ml of boiled milk, 1 tablespoon of white oats, and 1 tablespoon of linseed oil. Grab this healthy protein and start training!
If you’re searching for the best drinks for weight loss then we have several below recipes you can try at home.
Banana Shake Vs Protein Shake: Which Is Best?
As compared to natural protein shakes those artificial protein shakes can contain steroids which can cause irreparable harm to the body, however, it is better to rely on natural things. In addition, to a delicious protein meal at home, you can also make a protein shake with high protein content and a lot of vitamins. However, for such a homemade protein shake, you will need the simplest products that you can easily buy in any supermarket. Therefore, it is better to just put all the above ingredients into a blender and blend well. If there is no blender, first, grind the cottage cheese and fill it with milk. However, grate the banana and mix it with the milk-curd mixture using a mixer. The drink is ready to serve!
|BANANA SHAKE||WHEY PROTEIN|
|It contains natural fiber content that helps improve the digestive system.||It can affect our digestive system and can cause problems such as constipation, bloating, also may cause indigestion, etc.|
|Anyone can take have banana shake because it contains natural nutrients.||Whey protein contains cow’s milk that can cause various diseases.|
|Banana is a nutrient-rich food that helps to quickly build muscle and gain weight for those who suffer from a lack of body weight.||The protein shakes that come in the markets contain high-protein and multivitamins that can increase body weight.|
|Inexpensive||It’s too expensive to buy|
|Banana shake improves metabolism also strengthens the immune system.||Whereas, its high-protein content can be harmful and can cause kidney diseases and other health problems.|
|It is healthy for age groups.||It is best for people who are doing strength training or gymming.|
Nutritional Value (Per Glass Serving)
Benefits of Banana Shake For Weight Gain
- One of the most popular benefits of banana shakes for weight gain is that the combination of oatmeal, milk, and almonds together induces a wonderful feeling of satiety. The benefit of this effect is to reduce anxiety and therefore improve dietary outcomes.
- White oats own slowly digestible carbohydrates, allowing for a longer satiety effect and better blood sugar control. Also, milk and dates form a thick creamy texture and are rich in protein, providing a pleasant feeling of satiety
- On the other hand, the fiber contained in peanut butter creates satiety in those who consume it without additional calorie intake. Perhaps for this reason, according to studies, high fiber intake is associated with lower body weight. In addition, the healthy fats from peanut butter help slow the rise in blood sugar. For this reason, it is ideal to accompany foods rich in carbohydrates because it levels sugar and therefore controls the appetite.
- Meanwhile, bananas, according to experts, are thanks to substances that help in the release of serotonin calm anxiety, relax and, ultimately, induce satiety in the brain. Honey, a dose of energy, also causes a certain feeling of satiety.
- Milk is the best food to include in weight gain diet plan. In addition, it contains substances that act on the hypothalamus, the place in the brain where the hunger and satiety nuclei are located. As long as the two cores of the brain remain balanced, the body will only ask for what it needs.
Know Why Bananas Don’t Make You Fat?
Watch this amazing video on 5 myths around bananas and also know how to benefit our health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How Does Banana Shake For Weight Gain Help You Not Look Skinny?
Ans: Banana shakes improve metabolism, and help gain weight. In addition, you can have banana shakes, or peach smoothie shakes if you want to gain weight fast and not look skinny.
Q: Is It Safe To Drink Banana Shake For Weight Gain Daily?
Ans: Yes, drinking banana shakes regularly is completely safe. In addition, it helps in muscle development and helps weight management.
Q: Why Banana Is Called Superfood?
Banana is a rich source of nutrients which has many health benefits. Also, it improves your digestive health also controls blood sugar levels, and helps weight management.
Q: How Did Bananas Help Lose Weight?
Ans: Bananas contain a rich amount of fiber which will help you feel full for longer. In addition, this satiety may uplift your weight loss journey by reducing the tendency to overeat.
Q: Are Bananas Healthy For Kids?
Ans: Yes, bananas contain essential nutrients for kids such as fiber, carbohydrates, vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium, which makes them healthy for kids of all age groups.
However, losing weight is a daunting task once you gain it. If you want to achieve your weight loss goals, then constant dedication and belief are very important. Here at Fitelo, we have many success stories of our clients who all manage to fight against the odds by following the best vegetarian diet to lose weight. So, let’s read the success stories of these motivational people and get inspired by their weight loss journey.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Also, seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.