White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
If you are bored with your regular milk tea this Barley tea recipe is a must-try. It’s super easy to make delicious and, it comes with many health benefits! This Korean tea can be our new favorite chai.
- Take 1 tsp of barley seeds and roast them on a non-stick pan. (No oil required)
- Then, add 250 ml water.
- Boil the water and then add roasted barley seeds to the water – after it starts boiling.
- Turn off the stove and cool the tea down.
- Then, sieve it and pour it into a cup.
- Also, you can refrigerate it until needed.
Health benefits of Barley Tea Recipe
- Barley contains soluble fiber, which reduces hunger and enhances feelings of fullness. It also promotes weight loss.
- Also, this tea promotes a good balance of gut bacteria, which helps in quick digestion.
- Barley improves insulin production and reduces blood sugar levels, which reduces the likelihood of type 2 diabetes.
- This tea also contains antioxidants and polyphenols that can prevent teeth from decaying.
- Barley tea also contains large amounts of vitamin C which thus protects your immune system.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Try out Priya’s diet plan for weight loss in India
- Thyroid medication weight loss success story in just 100 days
Did you have frequent bloating issues that lead to temporary weight gain – puffiness around eyes, rings don’t fit – drink saunf water, yes you heard us right. It is considered and proven to be the best anti-bloat spice? So you don’t believe us? Read this post till the end to know more about it.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Barley tea recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.