White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Besan Ka Halwa is one of the most delicious desserts in Indian cuisine. It is enriched with the goodness of gram flour which is in Hindi called besan. As festival season is on its way, desserts or sweets recipes are very important to share.
However, besan halwa tastes similar to besan burfi. The aroma of desi ghee roasted besan gives you a soothing texture and taste. On the other hand, the addition of almonds and saffron adds a royal touch to this dish. This halwa is perfect for the festival of lights ‘Diwali’ also for any special occasion in the family. So, without a delay let’s try to make this mouth-watering dish at home
How To Make Besan Ka Halwa
- Firstly, in a pan, roast besan or gram flour on low flame in desi ghee, and keep stirring continuously till it turns light brown. Continue to cook till it turns light brown.
- Furthermore, add dates syrup and continue to roast. Keep stirring continuously and make sure it is lumps-free while adding date syrup (replacing sugar with date syrup).
- Then, add milk, mix well and cook till you get a halwa consistency.
- In the meantime, add raisins, cashew nuts, and soaked almonds for garnishing. And mix well.
- Finally, serve hot garnished with the remaining almond on the top.
Nutrition Value Of Besan Ka Halwa
Serving Size: 1 Cup
|Total Calories||40 Cal|
Health Benefits of Besan Ka Halwa
Besan or gram flour is a versatile product that has many health benefits. So, let’s have a deep look:
- Good for the Heart
The presence of soluble fiber helps you keep your heart healthy. As a result, the fiber content keeps the cholesterol levels under control and this helps in the proper functioning of the heart and provides healthy blood circulation.
- Lowers Diabetes
Gram flour or Besan is one of the perfect home remedies to control diabetes. Also, the lower level of glycemic index in gram flour keeps diabetes in check. So, including besan in regular diet can help you in maintain balance in your sugar level.
- Helps in Weight Loss
Besan helps you to burn calories or weight loss faster because of the lower levels of the glycemic index. Consuming besan in your daily diet to boost fat burning and up nutritional level.
- Good Remedy for Cough and Cold
Besan ka halwa is the best homemade remedy that is especially helpful when you have dryness in your throat and are recovering from a dry cough.
Have You Ever Seen a Remarkable Transformation in Just 45 Days?
Sahil Chaudhary, a businessman, was suffering from many health concerns and wanted to shed kilos to feel confident again. So, let’s learn from this informative video where he is sharing his experience of his weight loss journey in his own words with Fitelo.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods to Add to Your Diet.
- Vitamin A Rich Food: 10 Foods High in Vitamin A.
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need to Know About It.
What is weight loss for you? Does it only mean avoiding paneer, pizza, noodles, or going on restricted diets? However, in Fitelo we have transformed thousands of lives just with foods of clients’ choice. We reward our clients with cheat meals, customizing diet plans as per their choice, and many more. So, let’s read more to know how these clients stepped into a healthy life and maintained a healthy weight.
Contact Us Today
Though, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
However, all recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.