This beetroot and coconut sabzi recipe is full of antioxidants, low in calories, and helps in the regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add mustard seeds, and urad dal, and heat it for a while.
- Add curry leaves or dried curry leaves followed by chilies
- Mix the shredded coconut, garlic, turmeric powder, and black pepper
- Add grated beetroot, salt and mix well., cook it nicely until it’s cooked well
- Serve hot!
- Beetroot helps in the opening of blood vessels, maintains and regulates blood pressure, whereas coconut has MCT which contributes to quicker fat reduction and lowers blood sugar levels.
- Beetroot also improves digestion and is great for treating diabetes.
- And Coconut is rich in potassium thereby maintaining the electrolyte balance of your body.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
–Simran’s weight loss success story
–Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
–Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
–Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
This particular unknown super-food is generally available in everyone’s home but we do not know the benefits it carries. Click here to know about this super-food and its benefits.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
This Beetroot and coconut sabzi recipe is a must-try. Thus it can be consumed by everyone who is looking to work on their skin issues. Also who are Anaemic and having constipation issues. So, please make sure to take it under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.