Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Here is presenting you with a beetroot coconut sabzi for your lunch or dinner today.
So, whoever is bored of eating the same regular sabzis try this unique recipe. It has flavor, color, taste, and is good for weight loss also.
Also, not forgetting, this will not take much time also, in the kitchen because it is super quick and easy to make.
Moreover, a meal can never be boring with the recipes of Fitelo, because they are delicious and are made keeping in mind your fitness also.
So, try now!
How To Make Beetroot Coconut Sabzi?
Follow the below steps to cook this amazing sabzi.
- Firstly, place a pan on medium flame and add olive oil or ghee. Allow it to heat.
- Secondly, add mustard seeds, and urad dal, and heat it for a while.
- Thirdly, add curry leaves, chopped green chilies, shredded coconut, chopped garlic, turmeric powder, black pepper, and salt to taste. Continue cooking.
- Now add grated beetroot to it and mix well and cook for some time.
The beetroot coconut sabzi to have in your diet for weight loss is ready to be served.
Health Benefits Of Beetroot Coconut Sabzi
- Beetroot helps in the opening of blood vessels and maintains and regulates blood pressure.
- Also, eating beetroot supports your digestive and immune systems.
- Beetroot also improves digestion and is great for treating diabetes.
- While the coconut is also, rich in potassium thereby maintaining the electrolyte balance of your body.
- Whereas coconut has MCT which contributes to quicker fat reduction and lowers blood sugar levels.
- Moreover, coconut has anti-bacterial properties and also, promotes blood sugar control.
- While garlic is a natural fat burner and also, prevents you from certain types of cancer.
- Turmeric powder on the other side helps fight free radicals and lessens the pain and inflammation in the body.
- Black pepper aids in weight also, and supports your bone health also.
Nutritional Value Of Beetroot Coconut Sabzi
So, here is the nutritional value of this sabzi. You can either have it in your lunch or dinner with roti. Also, note, that this is an approximate value and it can differ with the quantity you are using.
It contains around 250 calories, 2.3 g of protein, and 5 g of fiber. As per these values, it can be your perfect meal because it is filling and will prevent you from unhealthy snacking also.
Other Beetroot Recipes For You
Below are some more recipes which will tell you in what ways you can add beetroot to your meals for weight loss.
Are you searching for how to increase metabolism on Google?
Well, then stop your search here because gond katira is the best food that can help you with this. To know why and how click on the link now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Beetroot Coconut Sabzi Help In Weight Loss?
Yes, it can be your perfect meal to choose for a filling stomach and health benefits.
What Is The Best Time To Eat Beetroot Coconut Sabzi?
You can either it for your lunch or dinner.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.