Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Are you looking for some healthy and delicious options to binge on? You should try beetroot oats chilla. With its vibrant pink-red color, it not only has an exotic appearance but also is full of nutrients and can be prepared quickly at home. This chilla requires less oil to prepare and is made of besan, oat flour, and beetroot puree.
Although onions have been added to the dish, you are free to substitute any vegetables of your choosing, such as tomatoes, green chilies, and capsicum. The Beetroot Oats Chilla is excellent for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It goes well with any dip, so choose the one you like. Give this meal a try, and let us know how it turned out.
How To Prepare Beetroot Oats Chilla Recipe
Follow this step by step instructions to prepare this yummy meal.
Step 1: Take two beetroots, slice them into round slices, and add them to the steamer. It needs ten minutes of steaming to soften and then set aside.
Step 2: Add the steamed beets to a grinding jar and blend well until you get a smooth consistency.
Step 3: Next, combine powdered oats, rice flour, gram flour, suji/ semolina, ajwain, turmeric powder, pepper powder, ginger-garlic paste, salt, curd, ghee, and water in a mixing bowl. Beetroot puree is now added, and the mixture is well combined. Pour just enough water into the bowl to create a semi-flowy batter.
Step 4: Now, to the batter, add the chopped onion, tomato, carrot, bell pepper, and coriander leaves. Also, give a proper mix.
Step 5: Spray a few drops of oil into a nonstick tawa and pour a ladle full of batter into the heated pan. Spread evenly. On a medium temperature, cook with a cover for two minutes. Flip the chilla over and cook it for an additional two minutes. In between, spritz some oil.
Step 6: Cook until both sides are crispy. Now take it out of the pan. Further, make more chillas using the remaining batter in the same manner.
Step 7: The chilla is ready to serve now. Also, you can do it with curd, mint chutney, or other desired dip.
Have This Chilla With Fitelo Green Chutney
Green chutneys are a great combination for Beetroot oats chilla, Come let’s get to know the preparation method of the chutney.
- Mint Leaves – 1 Cup
- Coriander Leave – 1/2 Cup
- Lemon Juice – 2 Tsp
- Ginger – 2 tsp (Chopped)
- Green Chilli – 2 Tsp (Chopped)
Step 1: To make the green chutney, combine all the ingredients in a blender and grind them to a smooth paste by adding the required water.
Step 2: Additionally, serve the green chutney with Beetroot Oats Chilla and enjoy.
Health Benefits Of Beetroot Oats Chilla
There are numerous health benefits of this recipe, I have mentioned a few great benefits of including this chilla in your regular diet.
- The Beetroot Benefits in the chilla is immense. They are a rich source of fiber and minerals like iron, potassium, and manganese, all of which are crucial for overall health, and when combined with other meals, they may offer a lot.
- Betanin, the colorant that gives beetroot its color, is a potent antioxidant. Additionally, antioxidants protect artery walls, reduce dangerous cholesterol oxidation, and reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- A form of soluble fiber called beta-glucan is abundant in oats. Particularly for persons with type 2 diabetes or who are overweight, oats lower blood sugar levels. Moreover, they might improve insulin sensitivity as well.
- Oatmeal is excellent for losing weight because it contains the chemical glucan, which increases the hormone cholecystokinin, which fights appetite.
- The most prevalent chronic illness among children is asthma. According to certain studies, oats may reduce the risk of childhood asthma.
- A considerable amount of boron, related to the synthesis of human sex hormones and promotes improved mental performance and focus, is also present in beetroot. It helps preserve normal brain function and prevent dementia (symptoms of memory, communication, and cognitive impairment). Further, as we age, nitric oxide and boron from beetroot help promote blood flow and mental performance.
- Rice flour, which is gluten-free and rich in calcium, choline, and insoluble fibers, is a good option.
- Vitamins and minerals found in abundance in vegetables are good for your health. In addition, among them are magnesium, zinc, phosphorus, zinc, and vitamins A (beta-carotene), C, and E.
How To Lose Weight In Winters?
Are you struggling with losing weight in winter? Watch this video to get a complete insight on your winter weight loss and thank me later.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Beetroot Oats Chilla Good For Health?
Ans: Yes! beetroot oats chilla is the best meal that contributes to your overall health.
Q: How To Make Beetroot Oats Chilla For Weight Loss?
Ans: They are a very simple and nutritious meal. The main ingredients are powdered oats, rice flour, gram flour, beetroot, any veggies of your choice, pepper powder, ajwain, salt, and coriander. Later, mix them to get a batter consistency by adding sufficient water. Further, you will end up with a colorful, yummy meal.
Q: What Are The Benefits Of Beetroot Oats Chilla?
Ans: They are great for health, as beetroot and oats when combined together have immense benefits. Also, they are loaded with fiber, iron, manganese, and beta-glucan which together help to control weight, low blood sugar, asthma in children, and much more.
Q: Is Beetroot Oats Chilla Helps In Weight Loss?
Ans: Yes! They are great for weight loss, as they are loaded with fiber and other nutrients which make you full for longer and help fight appetite.
Are you craving your favorite but controlling yourself on diet? What if I say you have some healthy alternative to your favorite food?
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.