White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Give a boost to immunity and glow to your skin with this bowl of deliciousness. Let’s try a refreshing, vitamin-rich, and nutrient-dense Beetroot Raita Recipe.
- Firstly to begin the beetroot raita recipe, In a bowl, add curd and whisk it to smoothen and creamy.
- Then, add on grated beetroot, mint, cumin powder, diced orange, and salt. Now, give it a fine mix.
- After that, garnish the beetroot raita with saunf and chill.
- Finally! It’s here. So, serve and enjoy the refreshment.
Health Benefits Of Beetroot Raita
- This beetroot orange raita is good for detoxification, improves digestion, and keeps you hydrated. Thus, it is the right choice for weight loss.
- Also, Beetroot raita is high in fiber, which helps to maintain blood sugar levels.
- Apart from this, Beetroot is high in potassium, which counteracts the negative effects of salt and also maintains healthy blood pressure levels.
- Other than that, Cumin includes flavonoids, which act as antioxidants in the body. Furthermore, Cumin is a good source of Vitamin A, Calcium, and Iron.
- And, Curd is an excellent source of probiotics. As a result, it takes care of intestinal health. Moreover, curd may aid weight loss due to its high protein content and low fat, sugar, and calorie content.
Nutritional Value Of Beetroot Raita Recipe
- Protein 1.9gm
- Energy 50.5kcal
- Calcium 105.8mg
- Vitamin C 7.3mg
- Carbohydrate 4.1gm
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen like Beetroot Raita
Inspiring Transformation Stories
- Read How Davinder Lost 8 kgs with FITELO’s Nutritional Plan
- Our Client’s Journey of Becoming Mrs. India Worldwide via Dietitian for Weight Loss
- Do You Find it Difficult to Lose Weight? Join Our Nutrition Diet Service
Our Blogs Ka Pitara
- Best Diet Plan & Dietician For Diabetes Patient
- Diet Plan For Heart Patients
- Best Nutritionist for Weight Loss in India
Milk or Curd- What you will choose for your calcium intake ? Majority votes will be to choose milk over curd. But what if we tell you that milk is not the best source of calcium? Shocked ? So, read here to know the answer.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.