Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Ahh, winters are here and so are the different recipes for soup, and of them is beetroot soup. Well, you must have been eating beetroot raw or adding them to your salad, but this time uses them to make soup. Yes, Fitelo presents you with a recipe for soup that is made of beetroot and is very easy to make. Most importantly, while drinking this you are also taking its several benefits inside you. So, try now and make your winters a healthy season.
How To Make Beetroot Soup?
- Firstly, peel the beetroots and bring a tomato and beetroots, to a boil until they turn soft. Also, keep the water aside.
- Secondly, add them to a blender and blend well to form a fine paste adding the water which was used to boil the vegetables.
- Thirdly, on a medium flame place a pan, add olive oil and jeera powder and saute for a minute.
- Now, add the beetroot puree, black pepper, and cornstarch and cook for a while.
- Finally, add some lemon to it for some taste and pour it into a soup bowl. Serve hot.
Benefits Of Beetroot Soup
- Beetroot benefits brain health reduces inflammation, and is also, good for the digestive system.
- Also, black pepper has anti-cancer properties and improves blood sugar levels.
- Lemon is, however, the best fat burner and is also, rich in vitamin C.
- Tomato contains lycopene, which further, helps reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- Moreover, cornstarch is easy to digest and gluten-free.
Nutritional Fact Of Beetroot Soup Per Serving
|Total Fat||1.5 g|
Healthy Breakfast Ideas
A day couldn’t be better if started with a healthy breakfast. Yes, here is Dietitian Mac to tell you what you can eat in your breakfast to lose weight and start a healthy day. Watch now.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How Can You Add Beetroot To Your Diet For Weight Loss?
Ans. There are several ways and recipes, in which you can use beetroot. Some of them by Fitelo could be, beetroot raita, salad beetroot smoothie, khichdi, etc.
Q: Does Beetroot Good For Weight Loss?
Ans: Yes, beetroots are low in calories, but high in fiber, which aids in weight loss.
Smoothies are one of the drinks that can be had in all seasons, whether winter or summer. However, the best thing about a smoothie can be when it is served chilled, full of taste, and also give you weight loss. So, say hi to this amazing green tea pear smoothie recipe which is just the same and is super easy to make.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may work on one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.