Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The bell pepper recipe will surely make your weight loss journey interesting and delicious.
There are a lot of people who think that if they want to lose weight they will have to control their cravings for spices, meetha, and nankeen. This further, demotivates them, and take a step back from their fitness goal.
But as a fact, at Fitelo and with dietitians of Fitelo the case is not the same. Because here the weight loss journey is not about saying goodbye to your favorite food because we believe in cheat meals.
Also, the diet plans that are made are all customized which means the food of your preference is added to the diet plan.
So, here is one of the tasty recipes that you can add to your meal either lunch or dinner, and lose weight smoothly.
Steps For Bell Pepper Recipe
Here are a few easy steps to prepare this recipe. Follow and try now.
- Firstly, in a non-stick pan, heat olive oil on medium heat and add chopped garlic and green chili.
- Secondly, to it add red, green, and yellow bell peppers and saute for a minute.
- Thirdly, add the onion, and lemon zest to the pan and continue cooking until the bell peppers are slightly tender.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add seasonings, salt, and black pepper to taste.
- Now, add the lemon juice and serve hot.
Health Benefits That Bell Pepper Recipe Offers
- Bell Peppers contain vitamins and are low in calories and are one of the best foods to reduce cholesterol and lower blood sugar.
- Also, bell peppers are mainly made up of water and carbs. Most of the carbs are sugars, such as glucose and fructose. Bell peppers are also a decent source of fiber.
- Bell peppers are also very high in vitamin C. Like other fruits and vegetables, bell peppers may have many health benefits. These include improved eye health and reduced risk of anemia.
- Bell peppers, especially the bright-red ones, are high in antioxidants and low in starch.
- Moreover, as compared to spicy peppers, sweet bell peppers contain the chemical compound capsaicin, which is known to help reduce inflammation and potentially even pain.
- Moreover, lemon zest is rich in vitamins C and D and contains several minerals.
- Lemon zest contains several antioxidants, including D-limonene and vitamin C, that further, protect your immune system and reduce your risk of disease.
- While black pepper has anti-inflammatory properties and is high in antioxidants.
- Adding salt to the meal, helps you stay hydrated and promotes healthy vascular health.
So, as per the benefits that this recipe offers, it is a perfect option to choose to add to your weight loss diet.
Nutritional Value Of Bell Pepper Recipe
So, here is the main reason why this recipe is the best substitute for your unhealthy snacking or a meal. It has a rich nutritional value and is delicious in taste as well.
It serves 60 kcal, 2.7 g of protein, 0.8 g of total fat, 123% of vitamin C, and 5 g of fiber
The above values can differ with the quantity of the ingredients you use.
Idea For Another Recipe – You can also, try this stuffed quinoa bell peppers because this is not only good with taste but also perfect for weight loss.
Say Hi to Marium from Ontario. She is not just a regular woman but an inspiring human being for you all. Thinking how and why?
Because she has an amazing weight loss transformation story to tell you about herself. How she worked hard and lost weight with a problem of stuck weight and fat.
So, click the link to know the whole story and get motivated to get fit today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Bell Peppers Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, this recipe is very low in calories and has other rich values of nutrition also.
What Is The Best Time To Add Bell Pepper Recipe To Diet?
You can eat this in your lunch or even dinner and it is filling and easy to digest also.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.