Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Let’s begin the festive season with our beloved Indian sweet “besan ke laddu”, without worrying about weight gain.
This Diwali, we promise you will fit in your favorite outfit without giving up on your favorite sweets. It is a super easy recipe to make at home with ingredients available in your kitchen. This low-calorie sugar-free besan laddu is not just healthy but scrumptious in taste. These are even a perfect last-minute option for prasad during Diwali pooja. So let’s give it a shot!
How To Make Besan Ke Laddu?
- Firstly, to make besan laddu, take gram flour or besan ka atta, dry roast it in a pan, and keep it aside.
- Secondly, in a blender, take roasted gram flour, coconut powder, almond powder, and dates and grind them to form a powder.
- Then, add elaichi powder. Now grease your hands with desi ghee and start forming lemon size balls.
- Garnish it with pistachios or cashews.
- Finally, your low-calorie laddus are ready, just in 10 minutes!
- Make sure to deseed the dates before grinding.
- Dates will help you bind the laddu together and also it’s a healthier option than sugar.
- Another way to make besan laddu is, you can cook the ladoo mixture in ghee and then form small balls.
Health Benefits Of Besan Ke Laddu
- Besan contains soluble fiber, which keeps your heart healthy. The fiber content in besan flour keeps cholesterol levels under control and also the body satiated for a longer time.
- Dry fruits are full of protein, calcium, and minerals. They are also low in fat and sugar, therefore, they are excellent for weight loss.
- Moreover, dry nuts such as almonds, and cashews are loaded with dietary fibers, which keep your gut healthy and strong.
- Coconut powder contains natural antibacterial properties that help fight infections and destroy bacteria and yeast.
- The date is a natural sweetener and a perfect ingredient for this besan laddu for weight loss. Moreover, it is rich in minerals like zinc, magnesium, potassium, iron, and calcium.
- Also, cardamom powder helps lower blood sugar levels.
Nutritional Value Of Besan Laddu
|Nutrients||Serving Size- 1 Laddu|
Can You Have Cheat Meals During Weight Loss?
There is nothing wrong with rewarding yourself during your weight loss journey. But most of you must be wondering what should be the ideal number of reward meals. To know why cheat meals are important during weight loss watch this full video.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E-Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet.
- Vitamin A Rich Food: 10 Foods High In Vitamin A.
- Keto Diet Plan: Everything You Need To Know About It.
The festive season means celebration times! and for us Indians, no festival is complete without Indian sweets and a lot of desserts. But are you worried you might end up putting on some extra kilos by the time the festive season ends? Or your weight loss journey has come to a stop? We are here to put an end to your overthinking and all your worries. Try our low-calorie sattu laddu recipe which is high in protein and fiber and also mouthwatering in taste.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.