Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 70+ countries globally
- 10,000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Weight loss is measurable progress that requires determination and consistency. The difference can be noticed even with the small, simple changes you make to your daily activities. Be it your diet plan, running, or exercising. All these make a lot of difference in your body weight. But if we talk about running, when is the best time to run for weight loss?
Moreover, many people are often confused about the time of day when they should exercise. What time do you usually prefer?
Running in the morning is calming, stress-relieving, and a healthy way to start the day for many people. But some people prefer to workout in the evening as a way to relieve an exhausting day.
So, let’s learn the pros and cons of running at various times of the day and understand their health advantages. But before this, know more about the relationship between exercise and weight loss.
What Is The Relationship Between Exercise And Weight Loss?
Losing weight is a challenging task for many individuals. Practically, if you want to lose 1 kilogram of weight, you must burn 3500 calories more than you consume. But yes, indulging yourself in running and exercising is an effective way to burn these calories.
Did you know running is a great way to burn calories in the human body?
Several studies have found that incorporating moderate-intensity aerobics into your daily routine can also help you lose weight. Activities like an hour of walking or 50 minutes of jogging are effective exercises to achieve significant weight loss.
Scientifically, it is proven that individuals who jogged about 30 to 35 kilometers per week for eight-nine months successfully lost weight.
What Is The Best Time To Run For Weight Loss?
Although there are no “bad” workout hours, let’s understand the advantages and disadvantages of running at different times of the day and inhabiting a healthy lifestyle. So, here we are sharing the best time to run for weight loss:
1. Benefits Of Running In The Morning
There are numerous physical and mental health advantages to running in the morning. But many people find it difficult to start this routine. People who struggle with this motivation can set their alarm clocks an hour or two earlier in the morning. This will help you push yourself to get out of bed.
Advantage Of Running In The Morning For Weight Loss
- A jog or run in the morning can act as an energy booster that keeps you going throughout the day and improves your concentration.
- However, running in the morning can help lower your blood pressure and improve your sleep patterns. Also, it is beneficial for many people to improve their metabolism, which improves calorie burning throughout the day.
- In addition, running in the morning gives the human body a healthy dose of oxygen. Because the morning air contains more oxygen, it is easier to breathe.
Disadvantage Of Running In The Morning For Weight Loss
- The first disadvantage of running in the morning is that many people find it harder to wake up early.
- In the morning, your joints might feel stiff, and your muscles are tense and inflexible. While running, this causes an imbalance or lack of coordination and muscle control. This can cause a muscle injury.
- A lack of a dynamic warm-up routine in the morning causes muscle resistance.
2. Benefits Of Running In The Afternoon
Many people want to avoid an afternoon run due to their work routines. But yes, going for a midday run is a good way to break up the day and fight fatigue.
Advantage Of Running In The Afternoon For Weight Loss
- Running in the middle of the day has the best conditions for performing intense exercise.
- Your body is not exhausted from a long day at work, and you have eaten lunch and breakfast to replenish your energy reserves.
- Also, this routine will provide you with more energy to finish off your tasks at work. Incorporating this moderate exercise can clear up cognitive fatigue in your body. Also, many experts include running as the best weight loss tip for their clients.
Disadvantage Of Running In The Afternoon For Weight Loss
- Running after lunch is very difficult because your body needs more time to digest, depending on how heavy and rich a meal you had.
- To avoid digestive issues such as stomach cramps during intense interval training, follow the given guidelines:
- Wait about 30 to 40 minutes after a light snack before running.
- If your meal was heavy, wait for at least 1-2 hours before the run.
- Sometimes, if running after consuming doesn’t make you feel good, then do your running or exercise before your lunch.
3. Benefits Of Running In The Evening
For many people, running in the evening is the only time they have for a workout. Also, this is a great way to blow off steam or unwind after a long day. However, running in the evening is also the right time because it helps you catch a good night’s sleep.
Advantage Of Running In The Evening For Weight Loss
- It helps you release stress and unwind tiredness from your body. Also, to keep yourself strong you can even include a diet plan for runners in your daily routine. It will help you regain strength.
- Even in the evening run, you have plenty of time to warm up your body. This will help you save yourself from any muscle injuries.
Disadvantages Of Running In The Evening For Weight Loss
- Traditionally, we have all been told that exercising late in the evening can affect our sleeping cycle. This is because it produces cortisol, which is a stress hormone.
- However, in a study, it was clear that exercising in the late evening can aid sleep. This means everyone should schedule their runs at least 2-3 hours before sleep and avoid intense exercise.
Finding The Best Time To Run For Weight Loss According To Your Goals
It doesn’t matter what time of day you run. There are advantages and disadvantages, as well as different types of training that will help you achieve your goals. So try to focus on your individual goals when you schedule your runs.
Many different studies suggest different times for men and women. For men who want to lose weight, evening exercise is best and has shown remarkable results. As evening exercise increases fat oxidation and reduces systolic blood pressure and fatigue. Whereas in the same study for women, exercising in the morning reduces abdominal fat and improves muscle functioning.
The Final Word Of Fitelo On ” Best Time To Run For Weight Loss”
If you have to pick the right time to exercise, the morning would win. Early morning workouts make the most of the human body’s biology and psychology, potentially leading to remarkable results. But honestly, it all depends from body to body. It is you who has to find the right time that suits your body and provides noticeable results.
Every body type is different and acts differently when exercising. For example, if you’ve been running at a fixed hour every day and are comfortable with it, that’s probably the best for you. Your body must have adjusted itself to that routine. But yes, everyone must fix an hour and not throw their body for a run at random times of the day.
An Inspiring Weight Loss Transformation
Marium was overweight, unhealthy, and unhappy. But Marium was determined to make a change and get her life back on track. Marium, a working professional from Ontario, Canada reached out to Fitelo after getting to know about the obesity diet plan and how we tackle stuck weight issues. She started slow but steadily worked her way up, and now we are proud to say that Marium has lost a total of 22 kgs in 180 days!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Is The Best Time To Run To Lose Weight?
Ans: There is no fixed time to run. But there are several studies found that those who exercised before breakfast burned double the amount of fat compared with those who exercised after breakfast
Q: What Is The Best Time To Run To Lose Belly Fat?
Ans: If you want to see results then you’re going to need to be disciplined and put in the hard yards. To shed that stubborn belly fat, you should work your way up to 30 to 60 minutes of moderate-intensity activity four to five times a week.
Q: What Is The Best Time To Run To Burn Fat?
Ans: Go for a morning run. Most people usually run on an empty stomach in the morning. That is why, to produce energy and keep you going during your intense running session, your body will start burning body fat.
Q: Will Running For 30 Minutes Help Lose Weight?
Ans: Running 30 minutes a day can certainly help you lose weight and reduce your body fat percentage and BMI. Still, your weight loss results are dependent on the overall picture of your diet and exercise habits, specifically in terms of the relationship between the calories you consume versus the calories you expend daily.
Is packed orange juice healthy to include in your weight loss journey? Are you interested in finding out the answer to this question? If yes, then click here to discover the hidden answer.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.