Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Ask every Indian mom about their go-to vegetable, you will hear one common name, it’s bhindi/okra/lady’s finger however you want to call it. It’s as common as onions or potatoes in every Indian kitchen. So today, we are sharing a super quick and yummy “Bhindi Do Pyaza Recipe” with you. Adding a little twist to your regular bhindi sabzi, in case you were bored of having it your mom’s regular way every time.
- First of all, rinse okra, and then chop it into small pieces.
- Secondly, in a pan, heat oil, bay leaves, cumin seeds, and ginger garlic paste and saute them.
- Then, add diced onion and let them caramelize.
- Now, add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric, and green chilli to it.
- Mix well and fry out the spices. Once your tadka is ready, add okra.
- Let it cook for about 15 minutes on a medium flame.
- Now sprinkle garam masala powder for the flavor.
- Garnish it with fresh coriander leaves and serve it with hot Rotis!
- Make sure to pat dry your bhindi after washing, so that it doesn’t become slimy.
- You can use a kitchen towel to remove all the moisture from the bhindi completely.
- Make sure to stir it in between, so that it does not stick to the bottom.
- You can add tomatoes as well for tanginess.
Health Benefits Of Bhindi Do Pyaza Recipe (Okra Benefits)
- Every 100grams of bhindi contains 33 calories, which is great for weight loss.
- It also contains vitamin C, K, magnesium, and iron which help in boosting overall health.
- Bhindi has a high amount of fiber, because of which the rate of digestion is slow, hence the sugar in the blood dissolves gradually, thus preventing the sugar spike in every sugar patient.
- Dietary fibers present in okra help in effective digestion. Fibers are known to cure stomach problems such as constipation and indigestion.
- The Indian spices such as cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric, and other spices have a lot of vitamins and minerals present in them, which helps to boost your immunity.
- Hence this bhindi do pyaza recipe is not only yummy but is filled with nutrients.
How To Avoid Junk Food Cravings
There is no benefit in eating healthy if you are still eating junk every alternative day. But what? You too struggling with junk food cravings. Follow these tips and tricks by Dietitian Mac Singh and get to know how you can beat your junk food cravings.
What is the English name for “Bhindi”?
In English, Bhindi is known as Okra or Lady’s finger.
Okra meaning in Hindi?
Okra is known as Bhindi in hindi.
Is Bhindi good for people with blood pressure?
Yes, it is, Eugenol fiber found in ladyfingers slows digestion preventing blood pressure.
Does Bhindi help in weight loss?
Bhindi or Okra is rich in fiber content which keeps your stomach fuller for a longer time and reduces any sort of unwanted cravings.
How to avoid stickiness in Bhindi?
The best way to do it is by making bhindi completely dry after washing it. Use a kitchen cloth and pat dry it, until it’s completely moisture-free.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Benefits Of Ghee: Which Is Best For Weight Loss [Desi Ghee Ke Fayde]
- How To Lose Weight Fast? Full Day Diet Plan By Dietitian Mac Singh
- Lunch Ideas: Best 10 High Protein Recipes For Weight Loss - Fitelo
M from monsoon and M from maggie, but what about your diet? Don’t stress, we at Fitelo want to make sure no one has to compromise on their favorite food, cheat meals are our idea of staying healthy. So here is a quick healthy maggi recipe for a rainy cheat day. Enjoy!
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.
- If you liked our Bhindi Do Pyaza Recipe do let us know in the comment!
- Stay tuned for our everyday healthy yet flavorsome recipes!
- Just let us know the recipe you want us to add on.