Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
It is important to nourish yourself to flourish. So, why not add nourishing foods to your diet? Well, Fitelo has a yummy and healthy Bhindi Fry recipe which you must definitely try. It is not only mouth-watering but will also, help you in weight loss. Make your lunch perfect with bhindi fry with several health benefits.
- Firstly, take okra/bhindi/lady’s fingers and wash them properly. Cut them into half-inch pieces and keep them aside.
- Secondly, add 1 tbsp oil to a pan and let it heat. Add cumin seeds and allow them to splutter.
- Now add chopped bhindi and green chilli. Saute them on medium flame and stir. You can also add some lemon juice for taste.
- Meanwhile, in another pan add garam masala, cumin seeds and garlic and stir it dry until golden.
- Turn off the flame and allow it to cool. Then make coarse powder out of it.
- When the bhindi is also done, add some oil to it along with salt, turmeric and red chilli powder. Mix well.
- Then add the coarse powder to bhindi and mix nicely.
- Your bhindi fry is ready. Serve hot with roti or rice.
Benefits Of Bhindi Fry
- Bhindi consists of carotenoids that help with a better version and is good for the eyes.
- Also, Bhindi is low in calories and high in fibre. Therefore, it makes you feel full for a longer time and helps you lose weight.
- Cumin seeds aid digestion by increasing the activity of digestive proteins and also reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Cumin seeds also help keep the blood sugar level controlled and improve blood cholesterol.
- Green chilli contains calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium, which help maintain bone health.
- Moreover, green chillies act as an anti-depressant and stabilise mood.
Tips For Bhindi Fry
- Make sure you dry the bhindi properly with a cloth after washing with water. As little moisture also can make it slimy.
- Most importantly, don’t over-stir bhindi as it will make them slimy.
- Also, if you are using frozen okra then spread it on a kitchen tissue first so that the extra moisture is absorbed.
- People with Irritable bowel syndrome should consume it as per the doctor’s recommendation only.
Immunity: 5 Things That Weaken Your Immunity
Watch this video and know the mistakes that you do in your daily routine that weaken your immunity.
What Is Bhindi In English?
Bhindi is commonly known in India. In English, it is known as Okra or Lady’s finger.
How To Make Bhindi Masala?
- In a small pan add some oil and along with it add cumin seeds. Then on low flame fry them for a minute until they begin to splutter.
- Then add chopped onions and ginger-garlic paste (optional). Stir until they are golden brown. Then add tomatoes or tomato puree.
- Now, finally add salt to taste, chilli powder, garam masala, turmeric and coriander powder.
- Add some water to the same pan and stir the masala until properly cooked. Allow the water to completely dry. Your bhindi masala is ready.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Healthy Snacks: Top 7 Recipes For Weight Loss [Easy And Quick] – Fitelo
- Fat Burning Foods For Weight Loss | Top 5 Belly Fat Burning Foods 
- Healthy Breakfast Ideas: 7 Recipes To Start Your Day [Protein Rich Food]
An apple a day keeps the gaining away. Yes, Apple is a fruit that helps in weight loss and keeps you away from heart diseases. So here is Fitelo, presenting an apple with an interesting twist. This recipe is apple fruit salad with walnuts and cheese which is super easy to make and is packed with amazing nutrients. Try it now!
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More