Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Biotin Laddu is just a mixture of Nuts, Dates, and Seeds. Make it at home with no extra
effort. So come, let’s try this Sugar and Oil Free Laddu recipe loaded with 10/10 Nutrients.
- Heat the Pan and then add dry Peanuts and Almonds.
- Then, roast, Shift them into a mixing bowl.
- Now, peel off the Peanuts.
- Dry Roast the mixture of Sunflower, Flax and Pumpkin seeds
- Then, add a pinch of salt to it.
- Mix all the roasted ingredients in the mixing bowl.
- In a mixer grinder, add 7-8 dates by removing seeds.
- Also add all the roasted Ingredients (Peanuts, Almonds, a mixture of seeds) in mixer.
- Add 3-4 cardamom powder for the flavor.
- Make a fine powder and also add coconut powder to it.
- Then, transfer the mixture to a plate and mix it well.
- Your Biotin Laddu is almost ready and just needs shaping.
- Just take the mixture in hand and roll the mixture to give it a round shape.
- And, enjoy these super healthy Biotin Laddus.
Health Benefits Of The Biotin Laddu
- This Biotin Laddu is rich in antioxidant, fiber, and nutrients give the best results in weight Loss.
- It also helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels. Also, it works as a booster for bones and improves digestive health.
- Peanuts; despite their high fat and calorie content, are a package of nutrients, fiber, and protein.
- Moreover, It’s a scientific fact that diet filled with almonds helps to lose weight to a large extent.
- Sunflower Seeds give natural oil that is rich in nutrients that aids weight loss.
- Pumpkin Seeds have zero cholesterol and no saturated fat. It is a great source of Dietary Fiber, Zinc, Antioxidant, Magnesium.
- Flaxseeds or Alsi is the best known for the quality of having insoluble, soluble, and dietary Fiber. It also helps in proper digestion and thus curing constipation.
- Dates are used as a natural sweetener. They are high in fiber and also have a rich antioxidant profile.
- Cardamom boosts metabolism and also helps in burning body fat. It is well known for its properties to manage conditions like Indigestion, Constipation, and Water Retention.
- Thus, this oil and sugar-free recipe of Biotin Laddu is a powerful combination for your internal organs, hair and also nails.
Do you know the Most Magical Plant in the World? Pumpkin; Yes yes! And do you know the hidden Magic element in it? Pumpkin Seeds. So, let’s have a tour of the merits of these Magical Seeds. Come on, You are about to reach.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Biotin And Why Is It Important?
Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is a water-soluble vitamin that is essential for maintaining healthy hair, skin, and nails. It also plays a key role in supporting the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
How Can Biotin Laddus Be Sugar-Free?
Traditional laddus are made with sugar, but this recipe uses alternative natural sweeteners like dates, honey, or stevia to achieve sweetness without using sugar.
Can Biotin Laddus Be A Healthy Snack Option?
Yes, Biotin Laddus can be a healthy snack option as they are made with wholesome ingredients like nuts, seeds, and dried fruits. Plus, the added biotin makes it a more nutritious choice for those looking to support their hair, skin, and nails.
How Can I Store Biotin Laddus?
Biotin Laddus can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. If you want to store them for longer, you can freeze them for up to 2 months.
Can I Customize This Recipe To My Taste Preferences?
Absolutely! You can add or substitute ingredients as per your liking. For example, you can add in some cardamom powder or cinnamon for flavor, or use different nuts and seeds to suit your taste.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.