Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Looking for a hearty and flavorful dish that’s both nutritious and trendy? Look no further than black bean soup! This deliciously creamy and savory soup is taking the foodie world by storm, thanks to its bold blend of rich spices, wholesome ingredients, and satisfyingly complex flavor profile. Whether you’re a health-conscious foodie or just looking for a comforting and delicious meal, black bean soup is the perfect choice for any occasion. So grab a bowl and get ready to experience the latest culinary sensation!
Preparation Of Black Bean Soup
- Heat the water (or oil, if preferred) in a soup pot or large Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Stir in the onions and garlic, with a pinch of sea salt and pepper.
- Then, cook, stirring occasionally until the onions are translucent.
- Now stir in the jalapeño, carrot, red bell pepper, cumin, chili powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Cook until vegetables are soft, about 7-9 minutes.
- Pour in the beans and broth. Bring to a slow boil over medium-high heat then reduce to a gentle simmer.
- Then, cook until the beans are soft and the broth has lots of flavors, about 20 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Using a hand immersion blender, blend about half of the soup, still leaving the whole beans intact.
- Blend more for a smoother texture or less for a chunkier texture, depending on preference (this step is optional)
- You can also blend half in a regular blender. But make sure to let out the steam, to prevent a soup explosion as it gets very hot. Then, pour it back into the soup pot.
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro and taste test to see if it needs more salt or pepper. Adjust accordingly.
- Serve with your favorite toppings!
- Also, for an even heartier soup, add in brown rice or quinoa! (this step is optional).
Health Benefits Of Black Bean Soup
- High in fiber: Black beans are an excellent source of fiber, with one cup providing around 15 grams of fiber. This can help improve digestion, reduce cholesterol levels, and promote feelings of fullness and satiety.
- Rich in protein: Black beans are also a good source of protein, with one cup providing around 15 grams. Protein is essential for building and repairing tissues, maintaining muscle mass, and supporting overall health.
- Low in fat: Black beans are naturally low in fat, making them a good choice for anyone looking to maintain a healthy weight or reduce their intake of saturated and trans fats.
- Contains vitamins and minerals: Black beans are a good source of several important vitamins and minerals, including folate, iron, magnesium, and potassium. These nutrients play important roles in maintaining overall health and preventing chronic disease.
- May help reduce the risk of chronic disease: Eating black beans regularly has been linked to a reduced risk of several chronic diseases, including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and certain types of cancer.
Fat To Fit Transformation In 90 – Days
Jasmin Gill lost 20 Kgs in 90 days. Inspite of being a foodie and having certain medical conditions, with proper diet and guidance from Fitelo she was able to loss this amazing weight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Black Bean Soup Vegan/Vegetarian?
Ans: Yes, black bean soup can be made vegan/vegetarian by using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth and omitting any dairy-based toppings.
Q: How Do I Store Leftover Black Bean Soup?
Ans: Allow the soup to cool to room temperature, then transfer it to an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Q: Can I Use Canned Black Beans For The Soup?
Ans: Yes, canned black beans can be used in soup. Rinse and drain them before adding them to the soup to reduce the sodium content.
Q: Can I Make Black Bean Soup In A Slow Cooker?
Ans: Yes, black bean soup can be made in a slow cooker by combining all ingredients in the pot and cooking on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
Q: Can I Customize The Spices In The Soup To My Taste?
Ans: Yes, the spices in the soup can be adjusted to taste. Add more or less chili powder, cumin, or red pepper flakes depending on your preferred level of spiciness.
Can you which is guess the most commonly used spice worldwide as the natural and fastest fat burner? No idea ? Yes! It’s the magical weight loss spice – PEPPER.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.