Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This bread loaf recipe is enriched with antioxidants and provides a rush of endorphins – the feel-good hormones. A perfect piece to take care of your magnesium deficiency with the goodness of calcium. It is loaded with the richness of chocolate coupled with strawberries and is the go-to remedy for your sweet cravings. This hearty bread loaf recipe will delight your Valentine. Moreover, it can be served at tea parties or packed in a kid’s snack box.
How to Make Bread Loaf
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl add yogurt. Beat it with a hand blender for half a minute. Add vanilla essence and low-fat milk.
- Whisk the mixture for at least 2-3 minutes and add olive oil.
- In another mixing bowl sieve wheat flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and fold in gently.
- Divide the batter into two equal portions and transfer to two separate bowls.
- Then, add cocoa powder to one portion of the batter and mix well.
- Adjust the consistency of the batter with milk if needed, it should be slightly thicker than the cake batter.
- After that, add strawberries to the other portion and mix well.
- Add chopped almonds to both mixtures for a nutty flavor.
- Take a loaf pan and grease the base with olive oil. Dust a little flour over it to provide grip.
- Pour strawberry batter mixture first and then pour in chocolate batter on top. Using a toothpick, make swirls in the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or till the cake is done. To check, insert a knife, and should come out clean.
- Then, remove the pan from the oven and transfer it to a cooling rack.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting slices.
- Strawberries are quite high in dietary fiber and appear to reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease.
- Because of their high antioxidant content and high vitamin C content, strawberries are a fantastic immune system booster and a tool for preventing heart attacks.
- Dark chocolate contains several compounds that possess antioxidant properties that reduce stress and prevent ageing.
- A 60g compound of Dark Chocolate contains 341.94 kcal energy, enough to boost your mood and energy for the whole day.
Bakery and snack items have the magnetic power of attracting us with their smell. It is ideal to have cravings for desserts, pizzas, and pasta while on your weight loss journey. But how to combat those pizza and pasta cravings while you are watching your weight? Check out the below video to know more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Ingredients Do I Need to Make A Bread Loaf?
To make a basic bread loaf, you will need flour, yeast, water, salt, and sugar. Other optional ingredients can include milk, butter, eggs, honey, and herbs or spices for flavoring.
Can I Use All-Purpose Flour For The Bread Loaf?
Yes, all-purpose flour is a common type of flour used for making bread loaf. However, bread flour or a combination of all-purpose and bread flour will give you a better rise and texture.
How Do I Activate The Yeast For My Bread Loaf?
To activate the yeast, mix it with warm water (about 105-115°F) and a little sugar to help feed the yeast. Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes until it becomes frothy and bubbly, which means it’s active and ready to use.
How Long Should I Knead The Dough For The Bread Loaf?
You should knead the dough for at least 10 minutes until it becomes smooth and elastic. This develops the gluten in the dough, which is what gives bread its structure and chewiness.
How Long Should I Let The Dough RIse For The Bread Loaf Recipe?
The first rise should be for about 1-2 hours until the dough has doubled in size. The second rise after shaping the dough into a loaf should be for about 30-60 minutes.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo Kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.