Broccoli paneer tikki recipe is a simple yet, exciting recipe that will brace the tummy for an exciting meal.
- Take all the vegetables cooked separately, finely mash them, mix all the spices, oats and make them into round cutlets.
- Then, tap the cutlets smeared with oil on the pan and flip until well cooked
- Or you can also brush the cutlets using oil.
- And now air fry & serve with homemade tomato garlic dip.
- Broccoli is a rich source of multiple vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
- Also, broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants thus supporting healthy cells and tissues throughout your body.
- Cottage cheese is an excellent source of protein for vegetarians who do not get their intake from meat products.
- It is also a rich source of selenium and potassium.
- Potassium in it also benefits in curbing memory loss and selenium helps in infertility treatments..
For all Paneer lovers, here some of our recipes you can also try
Craving for your favorite Subway Paneer Sub? But do you know a Subway sandwich is not as healthy as you think? Click here to know the actual reality of it.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please take Broccoli paneer tikki recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.