Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The broccoli paneer tikki recipe is a simple yet exciting recipe that will brace the tummy for an exciting meal. The recipe is quite similar to the popular aloo tikki, but this recipe includes paneer tucked within the healthy knight-brocolli.
- Take all the vegetables cooked separately, finely mash them, mix all the spices, oats and make them into round cutlets.
- Then, tap the cutlets smeared with oil on the pan and flip until well cooked
- Or you can also brush the cutlets using oil.
- And now air fry & serve with homemade tomato garlic dip.
Health benefits of Brocolli Paneer Tikki
- Broccoli is a rich source of multiple vitamins, minerals, and fiber and may also aid in improving cognition and memory.
- Also, broccoli contains multiple potent antioxidants, thus supporting healthy cells and tissues throughout your body. Broccoli may be most effective when combined with other non-processed, healthy, disease-preventing foods.
- Cottage cheese is an excellent source of protein for vegetarians who do not get their protein intake from meat products and is well-known for its high calcium content, in addition to being a popular power food.
- Overall, the ingredients may help with skincare and provide you with a glowing, healthy, and beautiful look.
- It is also a rich source of selenium and potassium.
- Potassium in it also benefits in curbing memory loss and selenium helps in infertility treatments..
For all you paneer lovers, here are some of our recipes to try
Craving for your favorite Subway Paneer Sub? But do you know a Subway sandwich is not as healthy as you think? Click here to know the actual reality of it.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please take Broccoli paneer tikki recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.