Brown Rice Biryani is really delicious. Brown Rice is whole-grain rice with the inedible outer hull removed. White rice is the same grain but has the hull, bran layer, and cereal germ removed.
- Wash and soak the brown rice for 15 to 20 minutes. Cook the rice on a fast flame for 8 minutes, and then let it simmer on a low flame for 8 minutes.
- Wash and cut the vegetables. Add 1 tsp oil and saute onion, spices, tomato, grated ginger, and crushed garlic.
- Grind this mixture. Saute the vegetable with 1 tsp oil and onion tomato paste.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add half portion of rice in the vessel and then add gravy, sprinkle mint leaves and then add the remaining portion of the rice over it. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- You can now serve the biryani with raita.
Here some of our recipes you can also try
Watch this video
To know the truth about White rice vs Brown rice
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Brown Rice Biryani can be a great replacement for traditional biryani. Please take these dishes under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.