Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Looking for a snack to make your evening delicious and interesting? Then how about healthy brown rice cutlets?
Well, yes, this can be your perfect dish to satisfy your taste buds completely, fill your stomach, and moreover lose weight.
This is just another recipe from the kitchen of Fitelo, that is made keeping in mind your hunger, cravings, health, and flavor.
Try this recipe now because this is super easy to make and also, won’t take much time in the kitchen.
How To Make Brown Rice Cutlet?
Follow the below easy steps to get your snack ready.
- Firstly, cook brown rice and then mash them well.
- Secondly, in a bowl add grated ginger, chopped garlic, green chilies, grated carrot, finely chopped onion, and mashed brown rice. Mix them well.
- Thirdly, add salt and coriander and form a dough out of the mixture further, making small balls out of it and giving them a round shape with help of your palms.
- Now place a pan on medium flame add some olive oil and one by one cook the cutlets from both sides.
Your brown rice cutlets are ready to be served with mint chutney.
Health Benefits Of Brown Rice Cutlet
- Brown rice is a good option to add to your weight loss diet and also, controls blood sugar levels.
- Also, eating brown rice improves your digestion and controls cholesterol levels.
- Brown rice is rich in fiber and prevents heart disease as well.
- Onions also, support gut health, heart health, and bone health.
- Also, onions are rich in antioxidants and have anti-bacterial properties.
- Onions are, however, a rich source of nutrients and help control your blood sugar levels.
- While green chili also, aids in weight loss because it has zero calories.
- Carrots are also a good source of dietary carotenoids and support cholesterol balance and heart health.
The above benefits, however, make brown rice cutlet a safe and good option to add to your diet.
Nutritional Value Of Brown Rice Cutlet
So, the nutritional value of this recipe might differ with the quantity you use or if you add any other ingredient which you can do. However, these cutlets have approximately 215 kcal, 4 g fiber, and around 7 g protein.
As per the values, this can be your filling snack for a day and can prevent you from unhealthy snacking as well.
Other Healthy Cutlet Recipes
apart from brown rice cutlets, the recipes of Fitelo have several delicious cutlets for you to have in your diet. Moreover, you can eat them without any worry of gaining weight because they are also, perfect for weight loss.
So, people who are bored of eating regular snacks must try the below recipes.
No matter where ever you are you can follow your fitness goals like Palak.
Yes, she has lost 11.5 kgs away from her homeland with her busy schedule. She is a live example for people who think weight loss is not possible until you are not at your home.
Watch this and start your fitness journey today with us and get highlighted in our weight loss success stories.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Brown Rice Cutlet Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, it is good for weight loss as it is filling and rich in fiber also.
What Is The Right Time To Eat Brown Rice Cutlet?
You can consume these in the evening as your snack and this is quite filling so can let you skip dinner also.