It is a light and healthy snack recipe made with brown rice and potatoes. The crispy brown rice cutlets recipe is a super quick and easy-peasy recipe to make and a treat for our taste- buds.
- Soak brown rice in warm water with a pinch of salt for 10min
- In a bowl add boiled potato, grated ginger, garlic, chilies, grated carrot, finely chopped onion, mix them well
- Squeeze the water from soaked rice and add it to the mixing bowl
- Add salt, turmeric powder, and chopped curry leaves. Mix everything well to form a dough without adding water
- Then make small balls from the dough
- Take appe pan to roast the balls or you can shallow fry also and then serve it with mint chutney.
- One of the best reasons you should have brown rice is that it has anti-inflammatory properties and is rich in antioxidants. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties also help in dealing with various health diseases, which include asthma and arthritis.
- Another reason you should prefer brown rice over white rice is that brown rice is great to burn extra body fat.
- Brown rice is also loaded with iron, potassium, vitamins and other essential nutrients. You may feel full after eating a bowl of brown rice and eating them is not at all fattening.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Most of the fitness gurus suggest that Brown rice is the way to go but is it true? So, what is the reality? Click here to watch a video breaking the myth.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
For everyone looking to lose weight, this Brown rice cutlets recipe is a must-try. Thus, please make sure to take it under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.