Brown Rice Dosa is actually a popular recipe. It tastes slightly different than the regular one but if you are more on the healthier side then you should definitely try this recipe.
- Wash and soak rice and dal separately in plenty of water overnight or for 6 hrs
- Grind them into a fine paste adding water when required.
- Add salt to the batter and mix well. The batter should be of dropping consistency.
- Allow the batter to stand overnight and get fermented.
- When the batter is ready, mix it well and check for salt and add some water if the batter is thick.
- Heat a nonstick pan and pour a ladleful of batter and spread into a thin circle.
- Pour a little oil around the dosa and allow it to cook for some time.
- Now, flip over the dosa and add more oil if desired, and allow it to cook again.
- When the dosa is done, transfer it to a serving plate and enjoy the crunchy dosa with the mint chutney
RECIPES FROM OUR KICTHEN
Our clients often ask us which rice are preferable while being on a weight loss journey is right? So, to know the truth about White rice vs Brown rice, watch this video.
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Read Tareeka’s Weight Loss Story with Our Diet Consultant
- Still, looking for the best dietician to transform your life? Join now
- Your search for a diet for breastfeeding mothers end here
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Brown Rice dosa recipe can be a great replacement for traditional south- Indian dosa. Thus, please take these dishes under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.