Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
South Indian food are loved by people all around the world. Their dishes are famous and yummy and make you crave more again and again. But, often people say no to their cravings of food in the fear of weight gain. So, here is the recipe by Fitelo, brown rice dosa, which is healthy, made with weight losing ingredients, and mouth watering. It is therefroe, easy to make and will surely help you lose weight. So try this new recipe in your kitchen now and enjoy your meal.
How To Make Brown Rice Dosa
- Firstly, in a container add rice, urad dal, and fenugreek seeds and soak them in water for 4- 6 hours.
- Secondly, in a blender add soaked ingredients and a little water. Blend well
- Thirdly, add the batter to a container and add water for an adequate pouring consistency.
- Now store it in a container and set it in a refrigerator overnight.
- Next day, add water if required and mix well. On the other hand, heat a tawa.
- Add some oil to it, and spread the batter, spreading olive oil, or ghee to the rim of the dosa. Cook well from both sides.
- Serve the brown rice dosa with some tasty mint chutney.
Benefits Of Brown Rice Dosa
- Ghee benefits the digestive system and also, strengthens the immune system.
- Urad dal, however, contains potassium that helps boost blood circulation.
- Moreover, brown rice contains flavonoids and phenols that further, reduce the risk of premature aging.
- Fenugreek seeds, however, reduce the risk of diabetes and also, aids in weight loss.
- Olive oil also reduces the risk of certain types of cancer.
Nutritional Value Of Brown Rice Dosa Per Serving
|Total Fat||10.69 g|
Weight Loss Mistake
So, in your daily life routine, you surely must be making some mistakes which does not let you stick on the weight that you want or lost. Well, to know what could be these mistakes, watch this video by Dietitian Mac.
People, however, often gets confused, which is healthy? Brown rice or white rice especially when they are on their weight loss journey. Therefore, surely, many people are living with weight loss/weight gain traps and several myths. So, to know the truth about White rice vs Brown rice, watch this video.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.