This Butternut Squash Orzo is a delightful treat you wouldn’t want to miss. This unique type of pasta is a mini box of nutrients that it carries with itself and, it gets ready in no time.
- Sauté the vegetables for 5 minutes.
- To begin, take some oil in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
- Add zucchini, butternut squash, and spring onions for 5 minutes till they become tender.
- Then, toss in the cooked orzo, mix and serve!
- Once done, add the cooked orzo in the same pan along with parsley and dill.
- And now, season with some salt and pepper and serve!
Health Benefits Of Butternut Squash Orzo
- Orzo comes with a high amount of carbohydrates that make it a source of energy for your body.
- Also, orzo is made from refined grains, which provide folate, niacin, thiamine, zinc, manganese, and magnesium.
- Moreover, orzo pasta has some qualities that can help humans to cope with stress.
- Zucchini is rich in water and fiber, which help in healthy digestion.
- It also reduces the risk of constipation and symptoms of various gut disorders.
- Also, zucchini’s fiber increases insulin sensitivity and stabilizes blood sugar levels.
- Butternut squash is low in calories but high in many nutrients, including vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, and potassium.
Healthy Recipes Like Butternut Squash Orzo
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- Gazal’s Transformation With Fitelo’s Weight Loss Diet Plan
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
- Green Tea for Weight Loss- Thumbs up or thumbs down?
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
Do you also count calories while you eat? Also, are you scared of fulfilling your cravings? What if we say you have got it all wrong? And we can help you with food cravings along with weight loss. Don’t believe it? Read this post to know more
Looking for a massive weight and lifestyle transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Butternut squash orzo under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist. Although orzo is one of the healthiest forms of pasta, but eating it in excess might lead to stomach pain and other problems.