This Carrot Cake Balls Recipe is the apt choice for post-lunch or dinner, dessert cravings.
- In a food processor, combine the sunflower seeds, 1 cup shredded coconut, cinnamon, and salt and pulse until it becomes a fine meal.
- Add the dates and carrots and then pulse until the mixture combines and sticks together.
- Taste and also you can add more maple syrup if you would like your bites sweeter.
- If the mixture is too dry, then add more maple syrup; if it’s too moist, add more coconut and, let the mix chill in the fridge for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture, then use your hands to roll it into approximately 1-inch balls.
- Then, roll in the remaining coconut to coat the outside, if desired.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 5 days.
Health benefits of Carrot Cake Balls Recipe
- Carrots are about 10% carbs, consisting of starch, fiber, and simple sugars. They are extremely low in fat and protein.
- Also, Carrots are a great source of many plant compounds, especially carotenoids, such as beta carotene and lutein.
- Medjool dates are rich in natural sugars, fiber, and several vitamins and minerals.
- Also, Medjool dates contain antioxidants and nutrients that lower the risk of heart disease, promote digestion, and support heart health.
- The antioxidants in cinnamon have been found to have anti-inflammatory effects.
- Also, Cinnamon is a useful source of manganese and contains small amounts of calcium and fiber.
Looking for yummy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- CA’s Weight Loss Transformation With Cheat Meals
- Need weight loss motivation? Read Shaheen’s success story
Did you ever think that small little kitchen spices are the best means of weight loss and here we are with such an Indian Spice called Cinnamon aka Dalchini it dates backs thousands of years? Read this full post to know more about this magical spice.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Carrot Cake Balls Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.